Sporting CP vs Tottenham Hotspur. UEFA Champions League. Tuesday 13th September 2022 @17:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'll be FUMING if this is off because I'm going.

City game being off is fine, extra rest etc.

Lloris

Emerson Romero Dier Lenglet Peresic

Bentancur Hojbjerg

Kulusevski Kane Richarlison

0-2

COYS

Can't see this game being called off, Sporting would complain like Rennes did and get awarded the match.

Much the same starting XI again then, no burn out to worry about from a weekend game.

Last edited:

Lloris

Bentancur Hojbjerg

0-2

COYS
There is no room to reschedule this fixture before the World Cup break. Spurs are already scheduled to play 2 games a week up until the break.

Lloris

Bentancur Hojbjerg

0-2

COYS
Was she Queen of Portugal too, then? Didn't know that.

Have a lovely trip over there and come back with a win, will you?

Son vs 35 year old Luis Neto, if he can’t score in this game I’m not sure he will even score at all this season… this has to be it

I also can’t wait for this fanbase to watch Pedro Porro, he’s a proper amazing RWB. One of the best in the world for me

I can’t quite tell if Frankfurt were really poor or if Sporting were quite good but they looked handy enough.

A lot of technically capable players but apart from Edwards not many explosive ones

As far as this fixture is concerned, I am glad it is away and the rest will increase the chances of us getting a result. Same team as Wednesday although hard on Kula, Son will pose a threat as they will attack us and another professional foul may be needed to stop him.

Back
Top Bottom