Sporting CP vs Tottenham Hotspur. UEFA Champions League. Tuesday 13th September 2022 @17:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We need to qualify ASAP so we can rest players later. In other words, points and goals needed on Tuesday.
On initial viewing, the Germans look like they may be the whipping boys; as long as we don't lose to Sporting (even better if we win) strong results in GW 3 and 4 might see the group sorted. Let's get sporting out the way first though.

Son vs 35 year old Luis Neto, if he can’t score in this game I’m not sure he will even score at all this season… this has to be it

I also can’t wait for this fanbase to watch Pedro Porro, he’s a proper amazing RWB. One of the best in the world for me

Why do so many of you say dumbass things like this.

Fucking hell. Everything is black and white with you less intelligent mugs

We need to qualify ASAP so we can rest players later. In other words, points and goals needed on Tuesday.

Admin Admin ..... Something weird going on......

I've seen a few nonsense replies like this today (from accounts other than mine) and I can assure you I haven't even attempted to reply to the associated post.....

Looks like the forum is generating gibberish posts out of 'thin air'.

[I seem to be accumulating LOLs..... This is not a banter post. :) ]

Last edited:
I work 300 miles away from Lisbon. Started here a few weeks. Can’t ask for a day work to go to football :contefacepalm2::dier: even the first half will probably have to watch from the telephone

Bummer....... Still, hope the new job's going well. :mourthumb:

Admin Admin ..... Something weird going on......

I've seen a few nonsense replies like this today (from accounts other than mine) and I can assure you I haven't even attempted to reply to the associated post.....

Looks like the forum is generating gibberish posts out of 'thin air'.
Makes more sense than most of your posts.

:)

Back
Top Bottom