Return of the Poch

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

would you welcome poch back

• yes

Votes: 189 72.1%
  • no

Votes: 73 27.9%

• Total voters
Richarlison
Kulu
New Forward/son

Sarr
Bissouma/skipp
New AM

Destiny
Romero
New CB
Porro/royal

Hugo/new GK

If he goes for the young relentless press again could imagine we might be looking like above.
Can't see Kane resigning unless we win something this season however his sale should help fund those gaps .

He definitely has a better selection of young players now to work with than before

Richarlison
Kulu
New Forward/son

Sarr
Bissouma/skipp
New AM

Destiny
Romero
New CB
Porro/royal

Hugo/new GK

If he goes for the young relentless press again could imagine we might be looking like above.
Can't see Kane resigning unless we win something this season however his sale should help fund those gaps .

He definitely has a better selection of young players now to work with than before
But only centre back, no keeper and a chairman who won’t sign quality

You come back to a club who have sacked you previously, you then re-start in a position of weakness, as the Chairman will expect you to knuckle down!

You come back to a club who have sacked you previously, you then re-start in a position of weakness, as the Chairman will expect you to knuckle down!
You don´t think Poch would have some demands and reinsurances to take the job??

Loki Eye Roll GIF

im not too sure the return of Poch is the fairytale we are all hoping it would be...

but if the club want him to return, they better start working fast cause he is on the brink of joining the spammers if Moyes gets the sack this weekend..

:levyeyes:
Well these last 4 years has been pretty fucking far from a fairytale, i can tell you that.

Even a Poch failure would be closer to a fairytale than these 4 years.

Man i´m depressed!!

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

Well these last 4 years has been pretty fucking far from a fairytale, i can tell you that.

Even a Poch failure would be closer to a fairytale than these 4 years.

Man i´m depressed!!

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends
Not sure I’ve enjoyed watching us play since, granted the same could be send inclusive of the end of Poch but it’s time for a new cycle of attacking football and youth development.

Sarah Connection GIF by Gogglebox Australia

Seems like I’m in the minority in that I only see Poch really needing a new top class CB and creative midfielder to get the most out of this squad. ***

Everyone seems really down on our squad which I’m surprised about, it’s a great blend of youth and experience and frankly this season I think we have underperformed.

I don’t see Poch coming in and demanding an overhaul of the squad, why would he?

I guess Levy haters just won’t be satisfied even if we have a team of Galacticos, they have made their minds up.

***Oh and of course a new keeper to replace Lloris.

You don´t think Poch would have some demands and reinsurances to take the job??

Loki Eye Roll GIF
We thought that when Jose took the job that he’d only do it with assurances. Same with Conte.

I think after our spend, and some serious mistakes in some of it, that we’re in much better of a position now than we were when he left.

Seems like I’m in the minority in that I only see Poch really needing a new top class CB and creative midfielder to get the most out of this squad. ***

Everyone seems really down on our squad which I’m surprised about, it’s a great blend of youth and experience and frankly this season I think we have underperformed.

I don’t see Poch coming in and demanding an overhaul of the squad, why would he?

I guess Levy haters just won’t be satisfied even if we have a team of Galacticos, they have made their minds up.

Your view is shared by levy, bring in a manager who won't ask for much (because we don't want that).
Then ask him to out perform the squad's abilities by getting top six with minimal outlay.
The team/squad needs quite a bit of work, especially if son and Kane go, along with a keeper 2 x CBS, midfielder or two.

Richarlison
Kulu
New Forward/son

Sarr
Bissouma/skipp
New AM

Destiny
Romero
New CB
Porro/royal

Hugo/new GK

I reckon Gil would fit the bill as that new left forward. Hard working and the sort of attitude that Pochettino would love in attack.

Agree, new goalkeeper, elite left footed CB for a back 4 and a midfielder in the Eriksen mould and our starting line up goes up a gear.

Back
Top Bottom