Return of the Poch

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

would you welcome poch back

• yes

Votes: 189 72.1%
  • no

Votes: 73 27.9%

• Total voters

Captain Captain Shock GIF by CBeebies HQ

Oh no, I sure hope Paratici's Italian ban doesn't get extended to working in England...

:levyeyes:

Fonseca is a good coach and proven that at Lille but he'd be stupid to accept a job here after the way we treated him two years ago.

I do wonder how different things would have gone if we hired him instead of Nuno

Thought it was Paratici who prevented us from hiring Fonseca then went for Nuno. Why would he want to come after that.

Lots of stories going around like, probably some truth. Seems there's a significant proportion of people at the club that don't want him back

Someone needs to be sorted for June 1st , can't be messing about all summer

Lots of stories going around like, probably some truth. Seems there's a significant proportion of people at the club that don't want him back

I’m getting worried that we’ll get Top 4 and try and convince Conte to extend.

I wonder who exactly it is at the club that doesn't want a Poch return (and if we'd rather just bin them instead).

You're bang on about it needing to be sorted. We can't repeat the farce of two years ago, surely?

Really come around to Poch coming back, not neccessarily because i think he'll recapture the past but more fear that if its not him it'll be another idiotic Levy appointment or Paratici pulling some random shite out of nowhere. Just dont trust those 2 collectively or individually on manager appointments. Poch is likely to be the safest realistic bet.

Thought it was Paratici who prevented us from hiring Fonseca then went for Nuno. Why would he want to come after that.
Guarantee that Paratici gets the sack?

Fonseca would be an interesting appointment. Similar formation to Conte's but way more attacking intent.

I wonder who exactly it is at the club that doesn't want a Poch return (and if we'd rather just bin them instead).

You're bang on about it needing to be sorted. We can't repeat the farce of two years ago, surely?

The ones who are still traumatized by the signings of Ndombele, Lo Celso, Sessegnon and Clarke, players who Poch signed and the club is still saddled with almost 4 years later.

Back
Top Bottom