Return of the Poch

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

would you welcome poch back

• yes

Votes: 189 72.1%
  • no

Votes: 73 27.9%

• Total voters
If Conte is not signing then yes I'd have the guy back tomorrow. In the meantime I'd prefer another 12-24 months of Conte and a few more signings to give him a better chance of success.

John Candy No GIF by Laff

I'd like to think that, regardless of whether someone wanted Poch back or not, that in the event that he DID come back, they'd get behind him.

Be a shitty thing not to do so, imv.

Or at least not boo the poor bastard :angryscouser:

As a person yes he is a great guy who made a huge impact and seems to have a genuine love of the club. I would obviously cheer for him but always worry about going back to your ex.

Our only good managers under ENIC have been when we have taken risks, Jol, Redknapp and Poch. This feels like a comfort blanket and a lack of balls.

Not my first choice but sod it, yes. At least he wants to be here and wont see it as a convenient stopping off point. However he needs to work closely with a DoF and he needs to be told most young players will be going out on loan at some point. It seems inevitable so just get on and do it.

I'd like to think that, regardless of whether someone wanted Poch back or not, that in the event that he DID come back, they'd get behind him.

He wouldn’t be my choice but I’d get behind him because he would be manager of my team

I even got behind Nuno until the situation became hopeless

Agree. This is me.

I don't want him back, however he will have my support 100% should he choose to rejoin the madhouse.

Back
Top Bottom