Pre season 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The kit looks truly ridiculous!
Its looks like they have really tiny torsos!

Is that in 'honour' of Tiny Dancer???

Is he more of a defensive midfielder or a box to box midfielder? Would a future midfield of Skipp and Winks be too lightweight and lacking a DM?
I would describe him as a Central Midfielder, not a DM, certainly not in the mould of a Dier, Wanyama, Kante, Matic etc...

That said in a Poch team I'll guess he'll be in that double pivot roll. He's very comfortable at receiving the ball in that frantic area often with a second or two before you're closed down. He is highly competitive without the ball too. I just don't see him developing into a big broad +6 footer, who patrols in front of the back 3 or 4. It's way to early to pigeon hole him but given his build and ability I would say think Luca Modric.

just posting this here for my own benefit...

Tottenham Hotspur

25 July: Roma 1-4 Tottenham (SDCCU Stadium, San Diego)

28 July: Barcelona v Tottenham (Rose Bowl, Pasadena)

31 July: Tottenham v AC Milan (US Bank Stadium, Minneapolis)

4 August: Girona v Tottenham (Estadi Montilivi, Girona)

Wonder how much in wages this pair o lazy cunts have cost us over the years?
Beggars belief that two cunts who were millstones around the club's neck still have jobs with us. Levy must have money to burn.

just waiting for the Instagram post where they say Anderton and Ledley lucky enough to meet Mensa from the fighting cock

At the training now going to game tomorrow

o72j3m.jpg

Back
Top Bottom