Pre season 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fake news Arty. We have to wait until the 11th when Inter play their final match (at home - WTF?) to see if we're the International Champions - which is clearly better than being merely the champions of England or Europe.

I have cornered the market in open top busses across the South East in preparation.

Fake news Arty. We have to wait until the 11th when Inter play their final match (at home - WTF?) to see if we're the International Champions - which is clearly better than being merely the champions of England or Europe.

I have cornered the market in open top busses across the South East in preparation.
Inter need to score 5 and win by 3 clear goals just to be equal with us. I'd say it's very likely we're champions of the world

Cracking goal by Martinez to put Inter 1-0 up against Atletico Madrid in the ICC.

But unless Inter score another 3(?) in the next 25 minutes, we get our FIRST SILVERWARE OF THE SEASON

Wouldn't usually make a comment on stuff like this but it was done effectively with our academy! That's not to shabby at all. For context Woolwich fielded pretty much their first team in most games seeing as they had no-one at the Word Cup.

Their star striker, Mr Welbeck, got to the semi-finals of the World Cup, I'll have you know

Last edited:
42-cybergoth-dance-party.gif

Only a pre season tournament trophy. Nothing slightly sports newsworthy
Well, not as much exposure this side of the pond as Woolwich winning the Emirates cup, or Liverpool lifting the PL Asia trophy.
Or if any of the other 5 had won it.

But well done the kids.

Back
Top Bottom