Palace (A) 25-Feb. 12PM KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What are they supposed to read, oh dear that was regrettable but jolly good effort anyway.

It’s a live Spurs games thread what do people seriously expect? If some get offended by this then it is probably not the best place for them because invariably if a player does something stupid then it will meet with a negative reaction.

When Sanchez has one of his moments my response is almost always that. Does it mean he is a bad player no, does it mean that he should be sold, no. It’s simply frustration at poor play, that is it.

When a proffesional footaballer has 3 foul throws in one game, puts in that standard of performance and was avoiding the ball at the end they deserve all of the criticism for it.

Find another forum you fake spurs fan.

• Only Darren Anderton (67) has provided more assists for Spurs in the Premier League than Eriksen (45), who is now joint second alongside Aaron Lennon.
  • Spurs are now unbeaten in their past 15 games in all competitions, their longest run since going 16 without defeat between December 1998 and March 1999.
  • Kane scored the 150th goal of his club career in all competitions, with 134 of those coming as a Spurs player.
  • Palace are winless in their past five Premier League games, their worst run since Hodgson took charge in September 2017.
  • Spurs have conceded just one goal in their past six games against the Eagles in the Premier League, winning all six meetings.
  • In fact, Spurs have won three consecutive away league games against Palace for the first time in their history.

Disgusting narrative from the BBC

Dive, dive, dive
Dele Alli was involved in another diving controversy with 16 minutes remaining.

"He's probably half a foot away from Wayne Hennessy when he's dived into him," former Premier League striker Steve Claridge said on BBC Radio 5 live in reference to the England midfielder's dramatic tumble over the Palace keeper.

Alli was not shown a yellow card by referee Kevin Friend on this occasion - he has already been booked twice for diving this season - but he might prefer to avoid social media for a while after his latest fall.
2 points worth noting:
1. Steve Claridge is a fucking cunt
2. Steve Claridge is a fucking cunt

One step at a time keep the focus on being able to end a sentence for now.

You've made a grammatical error there. I won't waste my time pointing it out to you though, you uneducated piece of filth. Quit pretending to be a spurs fan, because we all know you're not. Now, boy, fuck off before I humiliate you further.

A deserved win, albeit a bit laboured. It would be lovely to win every game 4 or 5 nil, playing beautiful football but that's fantasy land. This is the sort of game which in the past, we would have drawn or lost with the opposition scoring from their only shot on goal. At this stage of the season and the position we are in, the win is the most important thing of all.

In fairness i thought Dier played quite well, and though it was mainly one way traffic, he didn't look out of place.
He had one terrible pass they nearly scored, he always has one bad pass in a game. Yes so did Davies today. I didn't see much of Lloris, he was a spectator. Sanchez and Aurier didn't make any mistakes and played well.

We had them on the ropes for the whole game.
It looked like we weren’t going to finish them off.
This Spurs side just keeps going though. Relentless pressure. I thought we were great.
Apart from Aurier. He was shit.

Back
Top Bottom