Palace (A) 25-Feb. 12PM KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Put me down for a Sissoko 45 yard bicycle kick.

giphy.gif

Apart from that I didn’t do that did I?

We played poorly, with players like Aurier putting in one of the worst performances I have seen from one of our players in quite some time. I and others commented on that, why wouldn’t there be comments on our performances?!

And what are we supposed to do here
exactly, remain silent in order to avoid upsetting the perpetually offended? Not happening.

Do you think people like to read this stuff? What purpose does it serve?

Jesus Sanchez

My god Aurier

Time to get Lamela off

No fucking 70th minute changes today

Seriously Aurier fuck off

Jesus Christ Harry

Come on Poch for fuck sake

My god it’s criminal that Aurier is still on the pitch

Poch is taking the piss here

It’s will be the usual 70th bullshit from Poch

If we win this it will be a miracle

80th minute to bring on Son. Top stuff that

Aurier’s performance is one of worst I have see a Spurs player give

Kane having a stinker as well

A deserved win, albeit a bit laboured. It would be lovely to win every game 4 or 5 nil, playing beautiful football but that's fantasy land. This is the sort of game which in the past, we would have drawn or lost with the opposition scoring from their only shot on goal. At this stage of the season and the position we are in, the win is the most important thing of all.

Great win. Dug in, didn't throw in the towel and got there in the end.

The best thing about it is other teams forums going into meltdown over Alli. I love it. Fuck them.

The old roll over and have your tummy tickled Tottenham is no more.

Reminded me Woolwich results in their prime. You'd be hanging on the radio with that mounting dreed the fuckers are going to score and then.

"There's been a goal at highbury"

Fuck fuck please let it be against

"and its Thierry Henry"
Fuck fuck fuck

Well now its the spurs that keep going now its Woolwich fans praying against hope we don't score. Now its Our time to score when we haven't been playing well.

By fuck we earned this time.

Disgusting narrative from the BBC

Dive, dive, dive
Dele Alli was involved in another diving controversy with 16 minutes remaining.

"He's probably half a foot away from Wayne Hennessy when he's dived into him," former Premier League striker Steve Claridge said on BBC Radio 5 live in reference to the England midfielder's dramatic tumble over the Palace keeper.

Alli was not shown a yellow card by referee Kevin Friend on this occasion - he has already been booked twice for diving this season - but he might prefer to avoid social media for a while after his latest fall.
2 points worth noting:
1. Steve Claridge is a fucking cunt
2. Steve Claridge is a fucking cunt

Just getting back from a boozy all day football session and have to say that whilst we didn't play the kind of football we have recently Palace made it hard for us. We got the win, are back in the top 4 and Woolwich got crushed in a cup final. Happy Sunday to you all!

Gonna have to miss this one and watch "as live" later in the evening. My missus is after a job at the Prado Museum so we're going for a look around.

The Hieronymus Bosch room will be the highlight, glad I'm not smoking what he was...

595dc946-f69f-4b8d-9a44-bad39d88b3e9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom