Palace (A) 25-Feb. 12PM KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

People whining about aurier, yeah he wasn't at his best but he had some lovely touches (that flick to eriksen when kane missed from a metre) and put in a potential goal saving tackle up the other end. Apart from the throws and tripping on the ball he was okay. Davies was no better at crossing yet no one is going on about him

If we win this it will be a miracle
DK-LAgcWkAEKty-.jpg

One of the coaches needs to tell Aurier how to take a throw in. As a schoolboy you're told to keep both feet on the ground. When Aurier tries to throw more than about 5m his trailing foot lifts off the ground.

Awful performance. Put it behind us and on to Huddersfield.

I felt a goal coming in that very corner and it came... Close to fucking spooky but I loved it so much. thank you Kane you saved my Sunday. Now I can fucking relax and enjoy Manu and chelski beat the hell out of each other :dembelelol:

Most of the miss placed passes today were unforced.

And Aurier has been VERY disappointing since joining. Was genuinely excited about him and he’s been poor for the most part.
I'd personally say that he has been decent overall. But he does seem to be a player of high highpoints and very low lowpoints. But Walker and Rose were the same and given time I predict that Pochettino will be able to make Aurier better as well.

I try to never write off a player in his first season since it usually takes a player coming in from a foreign league about a year to adapt fully to everything from training, the team, philosophy and life in England

Aurier, three foul throws and missing from 4 yards....how?
I just assume he got all the dumb out today and he will be great next week. Granted, Aurier seems to have a large capacity of stupid.

:pochshock:

Still think he gets it together under Poch. Throw any defender onto Spurs and they seem to get better through osmosis or some shit. As opposed to striker, who Kane feasts on for energy.

What do we need at Old Trafford then troops? A draw with loads of injuries and suspensions?

A draw would probably make most sense, however I wouldn’t mind seeing United dick Chelsea over 5-0 and conte to headbutt the referee. Can’t stand chelsea, would be lovely for us to finish above them and beat them in the fa Cup final.

Back
Top Bottom