Palace (A) 25-Feb. 12PM KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Arscapce disagree all you want.....you joined the game in the 82nd minute twat

We were terrible first half created much more second half and they didnt have a sniff

I cant think of a game we havent come out better second half after a poor first

COYS - ANOTHER WIN

only lost to city since november - any competition, the best we have been in my lifetime

I have. People have been moaning and complaining throughout the game over players making the slightest little mistake. Seemingly not even factoring in that we actually have an opponent that are forcing us into said mistakes.

Aurier had an off game today. But there's no reason to fucking slate him like some on here are.

He made THREE foul throws. Throwing the ball in is like the easiest job he has to do.

3pts. That’s about all I can say about that. Lost count of how many times we’ve needed to score “thank fuck for that” goals after missing chance after chance. Must be more clinical.

Palace didn't deserve anything today, they showed no ambition whatsoever. We were poor today, by our own standards. That's the only reason it was not 0-4.

Aurier was shocking today though, the worst individual performance in our team all season. Makes me doubt if he is good enough for us in combination of what I've seen from him since he joined.

God that was a fucking slog. We were pretty shit to be fair, but Palace didn't deserve anything either. Very important 3 points in the race, especially given the other game today.

Games against Palace are always like this. They raise themselves up for these games and we seemingly are content to not take it too seriously until some time in the second half. And it impacts our players performances

It is a mental barrier that we need to eliminate. Each game should be treated like a cup final. That should be burned into our players psyche. That is a true winning mentality

Thank fuck for that. We won but I'm still annoyed. Not fucking happy with that performance AT ALL.

EVERYTIME our players have a nice week/10 days off they play like they're in a testimonial.

And, Poch, you HAVE GOT to be more PRO-ACTIVE and make changes earlier.

Game has given me a bloody headache but sure I'll calm down later. Now C'mon on the two Machesters please.

Back
Top Bottom