Palace (A) 25-Feb. 12PM KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have. People have been moaning and complaining throughout the game over players making the slightest little mistake. Seemingly not even factoring in that we actually have an opponent that are forcing us into said mistakes.

Aurier had an off game today. But there's no reason to fucking slate him like some on here are.
Most of the miss placed passes today were unforced.

And Aurier has been VERY disappointing since joining. Was genuinely excited about him and he’s been poor for the most part.

Now we can enjoy whatever left from the weekend
No Toby talk pls
manu cheski draw will do nicely
mancity hammering woolwich will go even better

Quite honestly give no fucks. After the performances they've put in in the last 16, I'll happily take a scratchy 1-0. Don't know how many times people have to slag this lot off before they 1. get it, and 2. realise a football match is 90 minutes.

Ill take it too, happily, but my view of our performance is the same as it would be had we finished 0-0.
Wasteful uninventive and sloppy.

A sign of a great team is to win playing poorly. Recognising poor performances is ok, but sweeping them under the carpet because we won and acting like it wasnt a very close call is pointless

I would be more concerned if this was a pattern, but considering our record and form as of late, I’m not going to complain about an off day 3 points. Add them to the tally and get ready for next week.

3 points all that matter. We weren't great, kane knocked one in and aurier cant keep his feet on the ground whilst throwing. On to the next game.

Back
Top Bottom