Palace (A) 25-Feb. 12PM KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Both the big penalty shouts should have been given. Was he looking for them? Of course - but they were still legit.

Hopefully Match of the Day covers it and falls on the side of Dele - I bet referees watch it, and we could do with them not assuming Alli is diving every single time.
:deledoubt:

Shearer and Linekar have already tweeted how blatant the dive was.

Both the big penalty shouts should have been given. Was he looking for them? Of course - but they were still legit.

Hopefully Match of the Day covers it and falls on the side of Dele - I bet referees watch it, and we could do with them not assuming Alli is diving every single time.
:deledoubt:
Dream on...

Shearer and Linekar have already tweeted how blatant the dive was.
giphy.gif

I’m in

If I get time later , which I probably won’t , I’ll quote a few. Some of them are beautifully unbalanced , cries of bedlam & without thought. Personally , I find them hilarious

That's just it, they don't get it, they say "oh you are going to get negative comments"

And I agree, I wouldn't call "Oh christ another shit ball by Aurier" melting, its a fair comment

Instead you get, "FUCKING CUNT, never should have signed him, what the fuck is poch doing we are going to lose this" Which is ridiculous

Its like saying "we are going to win the champions league easily" after beating madrid, also ludicrous, but nobody says that at all

Said to my mate at minute 1 that we always struggle at Selhurst but usually come away with a last gasp winner... well looks like history does repeat itself! Thank fuck.

One of the worst performances from a Spurs player in recent memory for Serge - can't imagine how many more opportunities we would have had with Tripps playing. Hope he can improve quickly.

Not every time mate. He dived over Hennessy.

I don't care he dives, it's a depressing part of the game now, gotta accept it. But he does dive.

The thing that annoys me is the judgement, as absolutely every team does it.

He didn’t dive over him. He was being pulled back and was already being dragged down when Hen came rushing out. Even then there was still contact.

Fuck Palace anyways. They shouldn’t be in the PL just like West Brom shouldn’t be. Palace play god awful football and their fans are the same breed of South London cunt as Woolwich.

Not every time mate. He dived over Hennessy.

I don't care he dives, it's a depressing part of the game now, gotta accept it. But he does dive.

The thing that annoys me is the judgement, as absolutely every team does it.
Dele shouldn’t dive because he’s bad at it. It’s never convincing, and he gets chopped down enough without it.

That's just it, they don't get it, they say "oh you are going to get negative comments"

And I agree, I wouldn't call "Oh christ another shit ball by Aurier" melting, its a fair comment

Instead you get, "FUCKING CUNT, never should have signed him, what the fuck is poch doing we are going to lose this" Which is ridiculous

Its like saying "we are going to win the champions league easily" after beating madrid, also ludicrous, but nobody says that at all

And where are all of these posters who called him a cunt or stated that Poch was going to lose this? I love this call for civility on a internet message board during a live game. It’s never going to happen in a million years

Back
Top Bottom