Palace (A) 25-Feb. 12PM KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spurs get a corner, Kane is in the Box, not taking it, Kane scores the winning goal from said corner, has Woy now seen the error of his ways with his stint as the England manager now? :sonpoint:

Yeah, but he's a fucking massive moaner so he's actually loving it.

I know how he feels, when Spurs don't play well, I have to think of new things to complain about, it's currently why supermarkets don't sell apples and oranges in the same quantities, I'm looking at you Sainsburys!

:dembelefingers:

You know me well Furry always looking for a way to monetise things, finally a great idea, have Xanax sponsor the league and we will base it on their performances on the match threads

I’m in
It’s live reactions. We played garbage so you are going to get negative comments. It goes both ways because you will the over top comments when we play well and win.

If I get time later , which I probably won’t , I’ll quote a few. Some of them are beautifully unbalanced , cries of bedlam & without thought. Personally , I find them hilarious

The Daily Mail have already started by saying that Dele dived. Every single time he went down in the box during this match was due to heavy contact

If anyone can do. Watch the goal again as it’s going into and hitting the net.
Look behind the goal.
There is a bloke sitting down.
Go into the crowd above him and look for the lone yid.
Streamja - Simple video sharing

Nicely spotted.

lifting-up-glass.gif

The Daily Mail have already started by saying that Dele dived. Every single time he went down in the box during this match was due to heavy contact
Not every time mate. He dived over Hennessy.

I don't care he dives, it's a depressing part of the game now, gotta accept it. But he does dive.

The thing that annoys me is the judgement, as absolutely every team does it.

I know that Aurier got a fair deal of flack today. But I think we should give a shout out to the rest of our defensive line today who put in good performances. Dier had a bit of a slow start but was great in the second half and seemingly had done the mental switch to defender instead of midfielder. He and Sanchez did well considering they played without a mentor figure next to them. And Davies is Davies and his lowest level it seemingly "okay" at this point

I hope Kane burns his boots that he had on today, as someone has clearly put a gypsies curse on them!
Luckily Kane realised this near the end of the game and decided to use his head instead! :kanegoal:
Looking at the boots he was wearing today - I'm shocked that he would stop wearing these bad boys so quickly.

914256088.jpg

:pochfacepalm:

Fucking hell, anyone else read that in his voice? It's exactly like one of his Dad jokes in the Apprentice.

Bloody hell that was hard work. Penetrating a back 8 is not easy. Good effort from the support today. Fucking cold. Fucking early. Shit match. But plenty of singing. Went absolutely mental at the end and suddenly became a brilliant away day. Balti pie for breakfast is not feeling too clever to be honest. That away end is a mess. But I like it. Lots of standing all over the place. COYS. Lovely to see Townsend on our side when it came to pushing and shoving.

Both the big penalty shouts should have been given. Was he looking for them? Of course - but they were still legit.

Hopefully Match of the Day covers it and falls on the side of Dele - I bet referees watch it, and we could do with them not assuming Alli is diving every single time.
:deledoubt:

Back
Top Bottom