Palace (A) 25-Feb. 12PM KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think people are overblowing the Hennessy incident. The problem was that he went down before the contact, as opposed to maintaining his run and having the keeper take him out.

Doesn’t matter because he didn’t get the call anyway. In any case, he’s not getting those calls, so he may as well just try and stay on his feet.

The Van Annholt incident was a fucking pen though so people can fuck off on that one.

You mistake having faith yet being able to criticise him

Anyway, I love you
No Sammy, I Don't. You think I do, but I don't. I don't expect him to score from absolutely every opportunity that comes his way, but am patient with him enough to know that he has the ability to convert eventually.
You call it "telling it like it is" and "not being a fan boy" some would call it "being a melt."
I asked you before the two obvious misses why you thought he was playing "fucking shit" and your answer - after an increasing level of abuse was to say he wasn't contributing in deep positions (he's a striker FFS) and that he didn't score from a split second opportunity off a totally unexpected defensive error. That was the total evidence for you condemning him(at that point) for playing "fucking shit"
This is a recurrent theme, no?
When I gave you the opportunity to explain what you meant, you went totally on the offensive and started criticising me for things I hadn't said, calling me a fanboy, a fake and then belittling me for my age and presumably my mental faculties.
You tell me this is because you see things that I don't, despite being given no evidence whatsoever of any opinions I might hold. Yet you personally abused me for the unspoken opinions anyway.
All this off the back of me saying "oh really?" When you said Lamela was playing well, which he wasn't. He was little more than bang average up to that point and stayed in the same mood until he was hooked. Not bad, just average, he has played much better.
From that question you concocted an offensive tirade at my expense abusing me for things I hadn't said and questions I hadn't asked.
So thanks for that.
Makes you wonder why you keep getting banned, eh?

And where are all of these posters who called him a cunt or stated that Poch was going to lose this? I love this call for civility on a internet message board during a live game. It’s never going to happen in a million years

You spent the entire match telling the players and the manager to fuck off, on a bloody forum. What does that contribute?

Think that's what we call winning ugly, but will take that all day long.

We should have had two pens, Davies and Delle. Dembele was man of the match for me but Son swung it when he came on, should have been 10 mins earlier.

Aurier was garbage today, but the last ditch tackle should be applauded. I will reserve judgement until next season, seen too many players under poch who have been slow starters but after some time begin to gain form.

No Sammy, I Don't. You think I do, but I don't. I don't expect him to score from absolutely every opportunity that comes his way, but am patient with him enough to know that he has the ability to convert eventually.
You call it "telling it like it is" and "not being a fan boy" some would call it "being a melt."
I asked you before the two obvious misses why you thought he was playing "fucking shit" and your answer - after an increasing level of abuse was to say he wasn't contributing in deep positions (he's a striker FFS) and that he didn't score from a split second opportunity off a totally unexpected defensive error. That was the total evidence for you condemning him(at that point) for playing "fucking shit"
This is a recurrent theme, no?
When I gave you the opportunity to explain what you meant, you went totally on the offensive and started criticising me for things I hadn't said, calling me a fanboy, a fake and then belittling me for my age and presumably my mental faculties.
You tell me this is because you see things that I don't, despite being given no evidence whatsoever of any opinions I might hold. Yet you personally abused me for the unspoken opinions anyway.
All this off the back of me saying "oh really?" When you said Lamela was playing well, which he wasn't. He was little more than bang average up to that point and stayed in the same mood until he was hooked. Not bad, just average, he has played much better.
From that question you concocted an offensive tirade at my expense abusing me for things I hadn't said and questions I hadn't asked.
So thanks for that.
Makes you wonder why you keep getting banned, eh?

iTAmc.GIF

oldskool bwoi

You spent the entire match telling players and the manager to fuck off. What does that contribute?

Apart from that I didn’t do that did I?

We played poorly, with players like Aurier putting in one of the worst performances I have seen from one of our players in quite some time. I and others commented on that, why wouldn’t there be comments on our performances?!

And what are we supposed to do here
exactly, remain silent in order to avoid upsetting the perpetually offended? Not happening.

I think people are overblowing the Hennessy incident. The problem was that he went down before the contact, as opposed to maintaining his run and having the keeper take him out.

Doesn’t matter because he didn’t get the call anyway. In any case, he’s not getting those calls, so he may as well just try and stay on his feet.

The Van Annholt incident was a fucking pen though so people can fuck off on that one.
Unfortunately, Dele is gonna have to defy gravity for the rest of the season... cos ANYTHING that looks remotely like a pen will never be given again!

Unfortunately, Dele is gonna have to defy gravity for the rest of the season... cos ANYTHING that looks remotely like a pen will never be given again!
Clear dive by Alli, he was falling before contact was made....he has only himself to blame. He has to cut that shit out, not doing his rep any good whatsoever!

Back
Top Bottom