Palace (A) 25-Feb. 12PM KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Probably the only time I’m cheering for United this season. As it stands we sit 2 clear of Chelsea. They have City away next and we have Huddersfield at home. Results go our way again and we’re suddenly 5 points clear of them.

I know we should be aiming to catch United, but in my opinion, at this moment in time the most important thing is getting in the top 4 and aiming to win the FA Cup.
Keeping them out of CL places could be huge in terms of who they get manager wise for next season as well.

No CL in your first season and sacked in your third, why bother with Chelsea???

Gotta be honest... I'm not a fan of the Last minute goal... it's a Cunt of a way to lose, but heart-attack inducing if you win!

If have rather we scored on the hour and closed it down... but hey... the SHEER joy explosion :pochsmirk: when the goal was scored MAY have been worth it! ...JUST!

That Sorlof was ok for them, offered an out route. But I agree, they’re in trouble. Zaha will be off in the summer as well.

Reckon we can get Zaha and Jay Rodriquez on the cheap of the teams are relegated?
If we really want Rodriquez I'd go with a cash fee + Janssen on loan depending on Janssen's injury

Keeping them out of CL places could be huge in terms of who they get manager wise for next season as well.

No CL in your first season and sacked in your third, why bother with Chelsea???

They’ll end up someone like Ancelotti again. We have the favourable run in, but still have Chelsea away and City at home to play. It’s going to be tight.

Do you feel we need them, are they good enough? Im not sure, its hard to judge for me.

Rodriquez offers more than Llorente. I wouldn’t say we need both. I’d want Zaha more than Rodriquez.

Our main targets this summer should be a Dembele replacement and a striker to help Kane (which seems our target every window)

That was a boring united win.
It was... but at LEAST it means we got the reward of ending the weekend in 4th after a win, rather than going to all that energy of a last minute win, only to end up where we started HAD Chelsea won...

A draw at OT may have been nice, but us sitting above Chelsea AND ArseAnal tonight, CAN'T be sniffed at!!

It was... but at LEAST it means we got the reward of ending the weekend in 4th after a win, rather than going to all that energy of a last minute win, only to end up where we started HAD Chelsea won...

A draw at OT may have been nice, but us sitting above Chelsea AND ArseAnal tonight, CAN'T be sniffed at!!
I was saying in comparison to what I had hoped something like a 3:3 draw. Besides I meant to leave it at the other match thread.. My bad :kanehand:

Palace didn't deserve anything today, they showed no ambition whatsoever. We were poor today, by our own standards. That's the only reason it was not 0-4.

Aurier was shocking today though, the worst individual performance in our team all season. Makes me doubt if he is good enough for us in combination of what I've seen from him since he joined.
Aurier has potential, but he needs to sort out his crossing and eradicate the brain farts. There is enough material there for Poch to work with, but for me, at this moment it is Trippier as the starter.

Fuck Lineker and Shearer. Kane is better than both of them. Both cunts have been hit in the head so many times they don’t know which way is up. The hypocrisy of them that they wouldn’t go down under even the slightest contact is preposterous.
Liniker last 8 1990 WC vs Cameroon Twice in the last 8 minutes (if I remember right) got two pens and won the game 3-2 and has since admitted he dived on both. Shearer , the Man Utd wanna be but didn't have the bottle and now just says the opposite to be controversial twat. Wish the BBC would get rid of them both.

Aurier missed the clearest open goal I've ever seen. But 10 minutes earlier he made a match saving tackle at the other end. Thats really what he's in the team for. We shouldn't forget that

Back
Top Bottom