Olympiacos vs Tottenham Hotspur (18th September @ 17:55)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dele wasn't playing well last season because his gf dumped him and now because he is coming of injury, could you please text me when he is at his sharpest in case I won't be around.
Dele played well last season up until his injury in February, he was just playing deeper.

He moved centrally in the second half today behind Kane and was half yard offside from scoring a third. He was also making a few Dele runs that were not being picked out and he was clearly frustrated.

Big season for Dele - he needs game time and to play further up the pitch.

To be fair 3-4 years is typically what you get out of a group before it gets stale. Poch has said it’s gonna be a painful rebuild and I believe him.
To be fair Eriksen, Toby and possibly Jan will be gone next season. They’ve been first choice for 4 seasons or longer. So the pain is coming don’t you worry.

True I guess. Similar to if moura had started in the cl final we'd have won. Who's been banging that drum?
Not me. I've never once said we would have won the cup with him playing 90 minutes. I've simply said I thought he should have played from the start. Have a scroll through and see IF you can find where I have stated that please. I'd be most interested to read it and would immediately apologise.

True I guess. Similar to if moura had started in the cl final we'd have won. Who's been banging that drum?
What drum are you banging?

Play shit - Happy
Play well - Happy
Win - Happy
Lose- Happy
Draw - Happy
Good tactics - Happy
Bad tactics - Happy
Come from behind - Happy
Throw away a lead - Happy
Subs - Happy
No subs - Happy

Go and get yourself a goldfish mate and watch it swim around it’s bowl instead.

Or grow some emotions you fucking robot

Not me. I've never once said we would have won the cup with him playing 90 minutes. I've simply said I thought he should have played from the start. Have a scroll through and see IF you can find where I have stated that please. I'd be most interested to read it and would immediately apologise.
It wasn't aimed at you.

I’m still waiting for him to to prove that starting Kane won the final
The only time the word 'IF' ever had any true substance to it.....wise words we would all do well to remember.

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,
And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;
If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: ‘Hold on!’

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings—nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!

Rudyard Kipling

Can anyone tell me what our offensive philosophy is at the moment?
C’mon man it’s quite simple, we move the, wait we run at their, no hold on I know this🤔, o yes we counter their, damn I swear I know the answer, it’s something to do with half spaces or something like that, it’s right on the tip of my tongue 😛, we fucking wing it, thats it I knew I knew it, yes we wing it week in week out!!
Wing it sounds continental right? Great way to play attacking football, all the best teams are at it, the high press is so 2019👍🏻

2-2 is an excellent away result in a CL match in a hostile stadium

Don't analyse.

Drawing from being two goals up, away from home is fucking shite mate. Don't try and convince anyone that our defense is anything but poor, and has declined since the last season at the old ground.

How big a lead do you think we need to win an away game ffs.

Drawing from being two goals up, away from home is fucking shite mate. Don't try and convince anyone that our defense is anything but poor, and has declined since the last season at the old ground.

I didn't feel easy at 4-0 against the Palace until about 83 mins were on the clock , after that I was just a bit jittery. :avbpray:

I mean , have you seen our fucking defence ?

Anyone ?

Where is it ?

You need to read a couple of pages before that post

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom