Nottingham Forest VS Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday the 28th August 2022. City Ground 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't know if Im remember correctly, perhaps someone can verify or not as the case may be . but wasn't forest /spurs.in the early/mid 80s the first live league game to be televised.?
If i remember right. Kick from milia alestic , headed on by Don McAllister and volleyed home by a certain Mr Hoddle.
I can remember this shit but not why i went upstairs

Definitely worth a read; it's funny how they've got us fans down as Jellied Eel guzzling, cor-blimey cockneys(I was actually born in Hackney Mothers' Hospital, 51 years ago, so maybe I am). Some very balanced posts, amongst the ranting, and not a tree-pun in sight. Gonna be a very intimidating atmosphere, for our lads - COYS!

I might go on as ‘Alf Garnet’!!

I was feeling ok about this game until I heard the results from yesterday, now I'm feeling a little bit uneasy.
Won't be watching as I'm off to see Sister Act at Hammersmith hopefully it will all be over by the time I come out.

Lloris
Royal Dier Davies
Doherty Bissouma Bentancur Sessegnon
Kulu Kane Richarlison

Don't like Sanchez. Royal ain't much better so put Doherty ahead for a bit of cover if needed. I would prefer Tanganga given another go or Spence tried, but Conte won't seem to do that. Put Sess, Bissouma and Rich in, saving Peri , Son and PEH for Spam battle Wed. Keep Rich in if he does well today, and leave Son on bench for Wed as a double kick up the backside

I honestly think this match is much more difficult than the Spam. The Spam have been toothless below average crap so far this season. I would stay unchanged today then make changes on Wed.

But just like Chelsea, Spammers always turn up against us regardless of form
I honestly think this match is much more difficult than the Spam. The Spam have been toothless below average crap so far this season. I would stay unchanged today then make changes on Wed

Back
Top Bottom