Norwich (H) 22Jan - 19:30KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bit of a mystery this one..

TVTRlyW.png

Midweek game under lights. Mid table team against bottom of the table team.

Taking my Dad - birthday treat for him a year almost a year to the day after my mum passed away. Just helping to get his mind off stuff.

Saying all that. It’s 1130am and Ridiculous I’m so excited to be heading to the lane tonight.

Spurs in the blood.

COYS

Son, Dele and Moura are all very talented but they are not high IQ players, they play in their own head space. With Kane he knows what is around him and links everything together with his passing. Our other forwards run down blind alleys to often or mis-control the ball constantly breaking down our attacks.

If we sign a striker can we sign a smart one who can hold up and link please Levy?

On the train at last.

fuck that was a struggle wasn’t it?

My take.
3 points
Serge seems to be settling at last
One game closer to seeing the back of Eriksen
Some minutes for Gedson which is good.
Sess struggled somewhat. When is Ben back?
Didn’t look like a penalty from my view almost in line 23 rows back in the Paxton. Didn’t look like any real contact and he just fell over. If that’s Dele it’s not given.

Was 20 mins late to the ground and won’t get home ‘til 12.45 but glad we made the effort. Been a while since I saw a win!

This is the perfect opportunity to blow away a hapless bunch of bottom dwellers, and give Tottenham Hotspur Football Club the shot in the arm it so desperately needs. 5-0.

Last edited:
It pains me to say it but Sess has been really, really disappointing so far this season.

He should be skinning people and trying to drive towards goal. He’s turned into this sort of weird Winks type LB / midfield type nothing player.

It’s not making mistakes that matters. He’s young, we expect it. But it’s the lack of courage that’s worrying.

Back
Top Bottom