Norwich (H) 22Jan - 19:30KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We just about beat the bottom of the table team at home

We are so bad right now, but so are Arse, Man Utd, Chelsea are not convincing or consistent. A lot of teams in the PL are playing poorly apart from Liverpool, City(who can perform much better)Leicester and Sheff Utd

Imo it's the worst PL standard I've seen in a long time

Feck that fecker Cantwell that done him. He should not have been on the pitch.
If Harry is out for a long time then VAR Dean should hang his head in shame.
The pen wasn't a pen either.
Cantwell should have def got red. If it was one of ours then they would have given it.
The pen was a pen though.

Oh I see. why did we sell the source of team intelligence that came by in a century
Different manager. And Kane is a bright boy so he wasn’t needed. Sonny doesn’t often do much apart from hang around the wing and try step overs into the box, or run across the box and try the reverse.

Not saying I don’t like Sonny (or Lucas for that matter), but they don’t seem to have the guile needed to adapt to the opposition. They must have done something right, though, as you say...

I have no idea about their IQs but Son and Llorente looked pretty sharp to me last year, outsmarted the competitions last seasons in the CL run. Took us to the final didn't they?

Yeh, fuck Lucas... It was all Sonny & Llorente.

:avbnaa:

Certainly. Circumstance is forcing him to LB.

But he's disappointing even in that position. He seems to get vertigo. Passes the half way line, panics and then looks for the easy pass.

I guess it's just confidence. Of course, with the back four switching to three, it's likely Aurier that is given the license to roam. So he might just be following instruction.

Makes us very unbalanced though. And predictable.

Be it at LB or LW; decide and loan him out accordingly to a prem team next season.... He's just not ready for what we need from him.

To be fair to the club , we have brought in two clearly very talented players in Ndombele and lo celso

Need to try and build our team around them both

I know nothing of him. Would be great if he was (and we bought him, obviously). Interesting to hear Jose talking all the time about the future...planning to buy prospects - mainly to annoy TFC posters, I suspect!

Nah, he just means he's not interested in signing players that are no use to him in the longer term... He wants players he can believe in moving forward, not some lame ST that he'll bench for life as soon as HK returns.

Back
Top Bottom