Norwich (H) 22Jan - 19:30KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have no issues with Aurier. Thought he played well tonight.

Every five games or so he'll do something daft, but he's aggressive, confident, drives towards the goal and represents a genuine threat. He's the least of our problems.

Shouldn’t he be playing Further up front like he did at Fulham

Certainly. Circumstance is forcing him to LB.

But he's disappointing even in that position. He seems to get vertigo. Passes the half way line, panics and then looks for the easy pass.

I guess it's just confidence. Of course, with the back four switching to three, it's likely Aurier that is given the license to roam. So he might just be following instruction.

Makes us very unbalanced though. And predictable.

this is the lowest points 4th spot team has achieved at this stage of the season (24 games) ever in the premier league.....shows how shit the majority of the 'big six' clubs have become

I mean theres 11 points between 19th place and 5th.... i think that says it all

Hardly convincing but a VERY well needed 3 points.

GLC was absolutely fantastic and thought Aurier played well tonight.

Dele quite poor apart from the goal, too many tricks and flicks he just needs to get back to doing the basics. Glad Sonny got a goal tonight although wasn’t great either.

Poor Sess looked out his depth and low on confidence.

Get Ndombele back in there with GLC and with a couple of signings things could start to improve. 6 points off top 4 and Chelsea to play in a few weeks.
COYS

City at home Sunday week.

Back
Top Bottom