Norwich (H) 22Jan - 19:30KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seems like there's a lot of apathy for this match.

Unbelievably if we win this we're only 6 points off top 4.......which when you consider how dross we've been pretty much the entire season in the league is an amazing place to be.

6 points of 4th with a 6 pointer with Chelsea..... Once again through other teams muck ups we might sneak in through the back door.

Win this and we're still it in it - lose or draw and it's confirmation that top 4 is gone.

Unbelievably if we win this we're only 6 points off top 4.......which when you consider how dross we've been pretty much the entire season in the league is an amazing place to be.

6 points of 4th with a 6 pointer with Chelsea..... Once again through other teams muck ups we might sneak in through the back door.

Win this and we're still it in it - lose or draw and it's confirmation that top 4 is gone.
Lose or draw and we are only 8 or 9 points off the bottom 3.

Norwich will be well up for this. If they win they will be 4 points off climbing out of the bottom three

Yep. We are Currently equal on points with Southampton-they were 2nd from bottom when Jose took over and they were 6 points behind us.

They are probably saying the same about being 9th from 19th. League is very very tight this season.

Midweek game under lights. Mid table team against bottom of the table team.

Taking my Dad - birthday treat for him a year almost a year to the day after my mum passed away. Just helping to get his mind off stuff.

Saying all that. It’s 1130am and Ridiculous I’m so excited to be heading to the lane tonight.

Spurs in the blood.

COYS

Back
Top Bottom