Norwich (H) 22Jan - 19:30KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It pains me to say it but Sess has been really, really disappointing so far this season.

He should be skinning people and trying to drive towards goal. He’s turned into this sort of weird Winks type LB / midfield type nothing player.

It’s not making mistakes that matters. He’s young, we expect it. But it’s the lack of courage that’s worrying.

Yes, horrible performance today, but we got the 3 points. We have a mountain to climb to get out of the mess we're currently in. Hope the win today represents a stepping stone.

Lo Celso - fantastic tonight!

Aurier- very good

Gedson - looked like he had great calm and assured touch.

Sess- poor - no confidence

Dele, Lamela - slow, ponderous

Vertonghen - Why is Dav not playing?!

It pains me to say it but Sess has been really, really disappointing so far this season.

He should be skinning people and trying to drive towards goal. He’s turned into this sort of weird Winks type LB / midfield type nothing player.

It’s not making mistakes that matters. He’s young, we expect it. But it’s the lack of courage that’s worrying.

Shouldn’t he be playing Further up front like he did at Fulham

Getting a very good feeling about Gedson.

Let them back in it early second half and first 2 subs were clearly wrong. No bite up front not helping.

Still dont think we are far off clicking though.
My worry is Jose's style isn't Spursy enough.

It’s a win but i am raging after that

What on earth is up with these players

Lo Celso the only one to come out of it with credit

Back
Top Bottom