Man United [A] Sunday 14 Jan 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What's your prediction?

• 3 points

Votes: 150 75.8%
  • 1 point

Votes: 39 19.7%
  • No points

Votes: 9 4.5%

• Total voters
BBC highlights making it look like United were on top lol.

I'm afraid the actual stats tell the truth thou rather than their editing of the match and commentary

And how long did the highlights of 90 mins last?

Ten minutes?

Too much chat and too little footy imv

I thought we deserved the win, but only barely.

Timo didn't surprise, but both him and Johnson are handicapping us in the final third. Porro is the only decent crosser. Timo's and BJ's efforts were hilarious, but my sense of humour won't last long.
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

For a debut, that was a really good performance! Had a lot of nice passes, and a fantastic assist on Bentancurs goal!

Mate, I'll argue well over the line for Spurs, but on MoTD you see it from 4 angles and you could clearly see he held the player back. The united player pulls his legs off the ground and Udogie pulls him backwards! It's a bullshit pen, but it's a pen. It's 2 pens for Liverpool.
Agreed,I thought it could have easily been given. It’s absolute stupidity to even grab the player there with VAR nowadays. Udogie is fantastic but has some naivety in his defending still. He did have a great game but is it just me or does it look like he’s never at it 100%? Its as if it’s too easy for him at times 🤣

I’m not saying it is but could easily be given nowadays. Players do stupid things at times and this was one of those times.

He didn’t need to grab him but then again the slowmo made it look like more of a grab. Not sure I’ve ever seen a penalty given for anything like that.
Maybe the one Haaland got for a grab in the box from a corner but this wasn’t a corner.

Should have gone for that .
PEH. Held wrong side
I didn't see much detail of the match (had to watch it on a laptop from across the room), but I did notice Skipp had a few 'flair' moments. I had to double-check it wasn't Richie! Ididn't notice Hojbjerg at all.

Having Rod and Micky back is so, so good. We could really do with Kulu, though. We need someone who can cross (even if he bloody doesn't!). I was getting angry with BJ's ballooned ones going to the far wing.

How did Dragusin do in his cameo? I couldn't make him out.
Id prefer Porro playing further forward with Royal as right back than play Johnson at the moment

In fairness, both he and Neville talked a lot of positives about Spurs, Keane meanwhile just blamed United's poor form that made Spurs look good.

I hate the twat, an unhinged ex-player full of bitterness and a man who has no joy.

Keane and misery go hand on hand with one another.
That´s some stretch of poor form, from Fergie´s retirement up til today!!

I didn't notice Radu do anything on my stop start phone steam while my wife was driving home.

Glad he came on though, in one of the great arenas, and saw us go away with a huge point, be a part of that.

YIDS
He didn't have too many touches, but looked good when they came his way. There was one commanding defensive header and a couple of very elegant passes that augur well for the future. He oozed confidence. I think he'll be a really good signing.

Back
Top Bottom