Man United [A] Sunday 14 Jan 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What's your prediction?

• 3 points

Votes: 150 75.8%
  • 1 point

Votes: 39 19.7%
  • No points

Votes: 9 4.5%

• Total voters
BTW Porro got his 8th assist in 20 matches today .......... some record for a full back

I don't always appreciate his defending, but I thought he was pretty easily our MOTM today. Seemed to be involved in everything. The fact that none of our midfielders were creating anything, he became the de facto creative driver from midfield.

His XA was 0.74. The next nearest was Skipp 0.16, Werner 0.12.

I wouldn’t call their goals lucky, but they were kind of great individual really good goals that came out of nothing. They didn’t really create much of anything super threatening most of the time.

I wouldn’t call their goals lucky, but they were kind of great individual really good goals that came out of nothing. They didn’t really create much of anything super threatening most of the time.
I felt like the first one was a little lucky, only because Udogie took the ball away and it ended up falling perfectly for Hojlund. It was a great strike from there, but it wasn’t exactly an amazing play to set it up or anything like that.

I get what you mean. Their first goal, I felt that we were unlucky with the bounce, taking it just out of Romero's reach, perfectly into Højlund's and then he scored with a fantastic finish. 9/10 that doesn't play out like that.

It wasn't that they were good. They just had two moments of quality pretty much the entire game that unfortunately for us, they scored from.

A very non-interesting fact but all scorers had a name starting with R.
Cbs What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Back
Top Bottom