Man United [A] Sunday 14 Jan 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What's your prediction?

• 3 points

Votes: 150 75.8%
  • 1 point

Votes: 39 19.7%
  • No points

Votes: 9 4.5%

• Total voters
The way the media are wanking over Ratcliffe, you would think he was Pep levels rather than a man in his 70’s who to date has had nothing whatsoever to do with a Premiership team :harrysmile:
And hes going to let a bloke called Dave, who apparently is good with bikes, run the football side.
Put the brakes on

Neville now saying he reckons if we get the 5 players back fit and keep them fit, we can finish 2nd or 3rd. Fuck that, FA Cup and league double or nothing!
I think those on here thinking we are title contenders, are gonna be disappointed!

We´re not gonna win 3 games more than Liverpool and City in 17 games!

But who the hell knows with Ange and this team, i really really hope i get to eat my own words here!!

We've just gone to Old Trafford and played them off the park.
Surely everyone can see the potential in this Ange side?
We are on to something special and I'm loving the direction this club is moving. .
We will still have fans 🤣🤣 that just want to slam Levy with little or no knowledge of what we are building.

This current set up is something special. If you fuckwits can't see it, fuck off and support someone else.
They have lost at home to Brighton, Bournemouth, Palace, Galatasaray, City and Munich, so let's not get too carried away, but a good point nonetheless.

I think those on here thinking we are title contenders, are gonna be disappointed!

We´re not gonna win 3 games more than Liverpool and City in 17 games!

But who the hell knows with Ange and this team, i really really hope i get to eat my own words here!!
Not being entirely serious, but it's nice to dream

I’m very chilled out and unlike some on here, I did enjoy the performance.

I’ll thank you kindly to mind your business.

YOU chill out and enjoy the performance.

No need to reply either. I’m busy touching myself inappropriately

:dembelefingers:
Pictures??? PICTURES I SAY!!!

Sexy Look GIF

How many players do we have left, that a majority of this forum wants to get rid of???

Ndombele and Reguilon, and maybe Skipp, Sessegnon and Hojbjerg???
Hmmm maybe gill? Can’t see him making it. I thought a lot don’t like royal & Davies but both are ok as squad players. May as well sell hojberg if we can still get 20m for him this window but again he is ok as a squad player. Looks like ndombele, reg & perisic will go once contact runs out. I would sell sessegnon.

Weird game, played really well yet feel bit sad as we should have won. I know it gets repeated but we are going to be great when we move beyond this injury crisis and AFCON.

They have lost at home to Brighton, Bournemouth, Palace, Galatasaray, City and Munich, so let's not get too carried away, but a good point nonetheless.
Yeah & Brighton had a load out injured. A good point but I agree we shouldn’t get too carried away.

Finally settling down for dinner after that one. Overall a bit frustrating: we were clearly the better team but lost a couple of poor goals and seemed to not quite believe we could boss those bastards convincingly at their place. Make no mistake. They are utter garbage. Even with our absentees we were clearly superior. Their fans sounded broadly relieved with a point based on the chat on the tram back too. So, a weird one. A good point but also a chance missed for me. Ange and the squad are very, very decent.

Up The Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom