Man City at Wembley - 14Apr - 19:45KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They lost because they don't have a front to back system like we do, they are all front end and rely on an outstanding keeper to mop up. They play like headless chickens and can dominate the weak, we play to a system and the team has faith in it, because it works.
They will attack because it's all they have and we have the team that can dismantle that approach.
As long as we don't lose heart and stick to what we are good at, we can beat them as they will give us opportunities.
It'll be good

..... oh, and fuck you Kyle Walker

giphy.gif

thor-ragnarok-friend-from-work.gif

I hope Walker doesn't get booed. A good servant to the club who was part of both squads that got top four finishes under two different managers.

If you don't like him or what he done, I don't think it warrants any boos.

The small team in Manchester forum is almost as amusing as the racists.

Apparently they should have been given a 9k allocation because it could be the game they win the tIsle (yeah, if they hadn't bottled it vs Utd) and we haven't sold out a single game this season.

That coming from fans of the most expensively assembled team ever in England that can't fill their own ground.

Win this and we can still mathematically win the title, unlike Liverpool - a point that should be made to most bookmakers who are offering shorter odds that they'll win it than than they're offering that we will, even though it would need Man City to be deducted points for the Dippers to win it.

They've definitely lost a bit of intensity, inevitable with such a big lead, so I think we should win this. A lot depends on what happens with them in the CL. If they turn it around, we'll definitely win, if not, they could take their frustrations out on us.

That's pretty outrageous. They're exploiting idiot scousers who can't do the maths surely.

City XI | Ederson, Walker, Kompany (C), Laporte, Delph, Gundogan, Silva, De Bruyne, Sane, Sterling, Jesus
Cunt, Greedy Cunt, Old Cunt, Cunt, Cunt, Cunt, Silva, Pasty-Faced Cunt, Stupid-Haired Cunt, Midget Cunt, Stupid-Named Cunt.

I've liked David Silva since his Valencia days so I'll let him off

Win this and we can still mathematically win the title, unlike Liverpool - a point that should be made to most bookmakers who are offering shorter odds that they'll win it than than they're offering that we will, even though it would need Man City to be deducted points for the Dippers to win it.

They've definitely lost a bit of intensity, inevitable with such a big lead, so I think we should win this. A lot depends on what happens with them in the CL. If they turn it around, we'll definitely win, if not, they could take their frustrations out on us.
Hope they carry into extra time with Liverpool. Will be tired coming into our game...

We should get rid of Kane in the summer
Dele should go out on loan to get his form back from two games ago
Hugo should be stripped of the captaincy and made captain of the u23s

Back
Top Bottom