Man City at Wembley - 14Apr - 19:45KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sanchez is a total mess and i can't see him becoming a top defender. He's tough he has a big body, but that's it and it's not enough to be a great defender, he's not smart and he can't guard good players.
Couldn't disagree with this more. You just write him off after one shaky display? Glad you're not a youth coach! He's been fantastic this season and really immense in some games. Name me another CB you can think of who is rock solid in their early 20s. Every young defender is going to make mistakes because it's a position you mature into. Cut the boy some slack, and any idiot scapegoating him for yesterday can fuck right off.

He thinks you're an utter cunt ... and frankly we all agree ...

No Bangkok I don't and, I think like many others, I'm fed up with the vitriolic personal attacks on each other - this is a great forum but not all of it's great. As it happens, I agree with much of what you post, but that doesn't make you a great bloke any more than my disagreeing with JT makes him a cunt.

Anyway, in response to JTs question, as it happens I think he's talking bollocks.
  • I've never claimed wanting to earn success rather than buy it makes me morally superior; its just one of the lessons I've learnt from life. Buying things doesn't bring happiness. If that's what you want then fine, it's just not for me.
  • neither is setting ticket prices mainly a moral judgement, there is no 'right' about it as you seem to imply - as many others have said, it is a result of a commercial market operating; our prices aren't the same as Liverpool's. I didn't say I was happy with the ST prices, I'm not, but they're not correlated with winning the league as you seem to suggest
  • since I've not actually staked out the moral superiority you claim I have, the argument about selling players to the highest bidder engendering hypocrisy is wrong as well as weak.
Like I say, the fundamental difference is whether you want this club to buy success or earn it? And, apparently to your complete bewilderment, I'd rather try and earn it and fail, than buy it.

Qatar?!
Owen-Wilson-WTF.gif

It's part of the new naming rights deal, we have sacrificed Harry Winks to get it over the line

We were crap, but I don't think this can be easily dismissed as a bad day at the office. We've been reliable flat track bullies under Poch but something is missing against the top teams - look at our record against good opposition over the last few years in all comps. I'd like to see Poch take more initiative when responding to the tactical shifts of the likes of Guardiola, Allegri...

Eh? It was only two weeks ago we won at Chelsea!

This season we have beaten Real Madrid, Liverpool, Dortmund, Man United and also Woolwich.

Wtf are you waffling on about?!

Aggression. A big fuck you City attitude and our boys have every chance of 3 points.

19:45 on Saturday. What the fuck is that all about? Awful kick off time on a weekend

I hope Walker doesn't get booed. A good servant to the club who was part of both squads that got top four finishes under two different managers.

If you don't like him or what he done, I don't think it warrants any boos.
Thats bollocks Totti:
He chased the money and told Poch and the other Spurs players to shove the dream up their arses:
So why should we respect him: I say fuck him!

Back
Top Bottom