Man City at Wembley - 14Apr - 19:45KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A solid back 4 of Danny, Verts, Toby and Walker and we'd have done these again. Davies and Trippier just don't cut it at this level.
The cheap options usually get found out eventually.
Remember all those years Walker and Rose were not world class? Remember how many games we spent complaining about their shit crosses, bad tackles, unnecessary runs etc?

What happened to our quality pressing game we used to have the past couple of years? Rarely been seen this season. That's what happens when you lose athletically gifted players like Rose, Walker, and Toby. We used to have the best defense in the league.

Like I said

Embarrassing
You’ve spent three pages saying nothing about what Kane has brought to the game other than one good pass.
One touch in 90 minutes but you think he’s been causing havoc to city’s defence.

Now you are going to use that default “I know my footy” line answer and procede to tell me that he’s dragging their defence around with some off the ball amazing runs that’s allowing EVERYONE ELSE to run their bollocks off and look good.

Last edited:
He’s not battling. He’s not fighting. He’s not running. He’s not jumping with any intent.

He’s been shit, and every single one of you know it whether you DARE to say it or not.

Ooooohhhh scary oooohhhhh Kane’s been poor whoooooo the boogy man is coming

Are you this hurt because Kane didn’t call you back?

Doesn't make it any less depressing that we're so far off
Doesn’t depress me. They’re a fake club as far as I’m concerned. It doesn’t matter if they won anything, there’s nothing authentic in any of their success. I’ll be glad when the sham of the Qatar World Cup goes down as a disaster and the sheiks pack their PR machine up and slink home. These cunts will be playing in front of 14k in League one still singing shite songs about players long gone to the beach on their piles of cash.

We'll win all of our remaining league games.

But it's still disappointing to lose this game 1-3. Could have made a real statement.

You’ve spent three pages saying nothing about what Kane has brought to the game other than one good pass.
One touch in 90 minutes but you think he’s been causing havoc to city’s defence.

Now you are going to use that default “I know my footy” line answer process to tell me that he’s dragging their defence around with some off the ball amazing runs that’s allowing EVERYONE ELSE to run their bollocks off and look good.

I haven’t mentioned Kane you fuckwit

Back
Top Bottom