Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I almost never post here because I can't be bothered to give a shit about the ownership since we have no control over it.

That statement from Levy is an absolute disgrace. Instead of just thanking him for his service he shifts the blame onto Kane.

If you don't have anything good to say, especially when it's a statement about one of our greatest ever players leaving, then please shut the fuck up.
That's a shame. You sound like a level headed kinda guy who could make a decent contribution to the thread.
You say you don't give a shit about the ownership since we have no control over it.....but equally we have no control over which players we sign, who we sell, or which manager we appoint? But you probably contribute regularly on those topics.
I would argue the owners are the single most influential aspect of our football club. Especially now.
People keep saying no player is bigger than the club. Daniel Levy definitely thinks himself bigger than the club

I do agree, the signings so far seem to indicate that the club is working in harmony with the managers vision and I don't want us spending money for the sake of it, we have seen how that works out considering all the shit still sitting on our books.

But my point is that, the Kane money should be completely reinvested into playing staff that will mitigate the loss of such a talent.

Yeah that's fair and I think it will be, we can't accept anything less.

We still have that £50m we didn't draw down from last season so there's maneuverability, also Bayern paid a significant chunk of Kane's fee up front.

Going to get a significant chunk off the books as well as far as wages is concerned so there's no excuses as far as I'm concerned.

We still have that £50m we didn't draw down from last season so there's maneuverability, also Bayern paid a significant chunk of Kane's fee up front.

Going to get a significant chunk off the books as well as far as wages is concerned so there's no excuses as far as I'm concerned.
Completely agree mate, let's see what happens before the window closes.

Couple of good results and a few new signings and the mood will be positive I think.

:confused:Not sure how we got here, seems like we are having different conversations.

My point was that as much as Kane would love to fuck Levy over and left on a free, ultimately that wouldn't be good for the club as we'd have no money to reinvest.
It’s a very simple connection …. Lack of ambition by ENIC , Harry leaves , fans pissed off & know who to point the finger at.

This could have been dealt with in a much better way going back to our self imposed transfer embargo but no , treading water was the path chosen . We may not even be in the situation of seeing Harry go with a little bit of To dare is to do

Completely agree mate, let's see what happens before the window closes.

Couple of good results and a few new signings and the mood will be positive I think.
It will never be positive until the parasite gets the fuck out the club

It’s a very simple connection …. Lack of ambition by ENIC , Harry leaves , fans pissed off & know who to point the finger at.

This could have been dealt with in a much better way going back to our self imposed transfer embargo but no , treading water was the path chosen . We may not even be in the situation of seeing Harry go with a little bit of To dare is to do

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

I don't mean positive about the overall state of the ownership by the way, I mean, in the short term.
Fair play
The money is there. According to Forbes we are the 3rd most profitable sports team in the world.
Yet Aston Villa are more ambitious than us.
That article hits the nail on the head.
We beat Liverpool 4-1. The spent (reasonably). We didn’t. We could have been Liverpool.
That cunt prevented that.

That's a shame. You sound like a level headed kinda guy who could make a decent contribution to the thread.
You say you don't give a shit about the ownership since we have no control over it.....but equally we have no control over which players we sign, who we sell, or which manager we appoint? But you probably contribute regularly on those topics.
I would argue the owners are the single most influential aspect of our football club. Especially now.
People keep saying no player is bigger than the club. Daniel Levy definitely thinks himself bigger than the club
The other things about the club that we don't have any control over can at least give us some hope.

Ambitious owners would be nice, but I sort of accepted long ago that it's a bonus.

There are enough things in my life that get me annoyed, I really don't need one more. Especially when its in regard to football, which is the time when I want to get away from all that shit. I'd rather try to see the positives.

I would imagine this is the same sentiment most fans have.

Daniel has overseen a 20% reduction in revenue for the forthcoming season so don’t hold your breath

Liverpool about to drop £111 million on a player! A club of not dissimilar wealth to Spurs, no Champions League football and with the disadvantage of being in, well, Liverpool.

We spend £40 million and some of our fans expect us all to line up to give Daniel Levy head!

It really is quite remarkable
It’s sad how low enic, levy & Lewis have made the bar for some of our fans. I read one supporter of theirs who is happy with 6th this season & that was before news of Kane leaving!. Rarely win a trophy yet we should be grateful.
Also any of them want to have bet with me over who finishes higher? Us or Woolwich? Bet they won’t take it!

At the moment there is that air of hope that you get every season, new manager, fresh hope, some decent attacking performances in pre-season.

But reality is just around the corner, our squad as it stands is probably about the 8th best in the league, our defense is probably among the worst. And we've just sold the beating heart of our team and only truly world class player.

Once we get past this hope period and people start to realize that Ange is not a miracle worker and can only work with that hes got. I expect the ENIC out movement to really surge and take off this season.

Imagine trying to blame Kane after overseeing the last 4 years of:

Poch > Jose > Mason > Nuno > Mason > Conte > Stellini > Mason.

Football operations at this club have fallen by the wayside to a multi-use entertainment venue.
& we have fans who would rather keep enic/levy/Lewis at the expense of Kane. That’s why to me they will always be enic fans.

You didn’t meet his ambition you dumb fuck

Disgusting bald cunt.

Conman sociopath and the rest of the grift-maggots around him, who abuse the good will, heart, love and passion of the fans - who live and are the soul of this club - to rake it in; without a fleck of true empathy, integrity or common decency to generously, gratefully, give back, in return.

You fucking lowlife bastards.

You rotten bunch of vampire bandits.

Get the hell out of my fucking club!!

#Scumbags #BaldCuntOUT!!! #ENIC OUT!!!!

Back
Top Bottom