Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Disgusting bald cunt.

Conman sociopath and the rest of the grift-maggots around him, who abuse the good will, heart, love and passion of the fans, who live and are the soul of this club, to rake it in; without a fleck of true empathy, integrity or common decency to generously, gratefully, give back, in return.

You fucking lowlife bastards.

You rotten bunch of vampire bandits.

Get the hell out of my fucking club!

#Scumbags #BaldCuntOUT!!! #ENIC OUT!!!!
Snoop Dogg GIF by BMF

At the moment there is that air of hope that you get every season, new manager, fresh hope, some decent attacking performances in pre-season.

But reality is just around the corner, our squad as it stands is probably about the 8th best in the league, our defense is probably among the worst. And we've just sold the beating heart of our team and only truly world class player.

Once we get past this hope period and people start to realize that Ange is not a miracle worker and can only work with that hes got. I expect the ENIC out movement to really surge and take off this season.
This is bang on. I haven't seen the team play under Ange yet, and I'm excited about that. But like you rightly note, he's not a magician. We haven't got the personnel and sold our best player on the eve of the season.

I don't quite understand the persona that Levy has as some business genius. You've raised ticket prices after a midtable finish, sold the best player and your all time leading scorer when it's too close to even think of replacing him to start the season, and there are holes throughout the club. How is any of that acceptable, let alone brilliant?

And all of this deflects from the insider trading charges levied against Joe Lewis, Paratici being banned and of course managerial appointment after managerial appointment that were just terrible errors in judgement. It's ridiculously poor management, and not just from a football perspective.

Disgusting bald cunt.

Conman sociopath and the rest of the grift-maggots around him, who abuse the good will, heart, love and passion of the fans - who live and are the soul of this club - to rake it in; without a fleck of true empathy, integrity or common decency to generously, gratefully, give back, in return.

Get the hell out of my fucking club!!

At least he was smart enough to skip the "COYS, Daniel" sign off. (Or an editor caught it and thought better).

Fair play
The money is there. According to Forbes we are the 3rd most profitable sports team in the world.
Yet Aston Villa are more ambitious than us.
That article hits the nail on the head.
We beat Liverpool 4-1. The spent (reasonably). We didn’t. We could have been Liverpool.
That cunt prevented that.
I wonder if Aston Villa fans thought their club was ambitious when Steven Gerrard was stinking the place out at the beginning of last season?

Let's not be dramatic, they had a fairly good season by their standards but let's see how this one goes before we start bigging them up.

Disgusting bald cunt.

Conman sociopath and the rest of the grift-maggots around him, who abuse the good will, heart, love and passion of the fans - who live and are the soul of this club - to rake it in; without a fleck of true empathy, integrity or common decency to generously, gratefully, give back, in return.

No sitting on the fence now. Say what you really think.

not wrong though

Disgusting bald cunt.

Notice as well that there was nothing in that Levy statement about reinvesting all of the Kane money back into the team.

Telling

Notice as well that there was nothing in that Levy statement about reinvesting all of the Kane money back into the team.

Telling
Nothing.

The man is an utter cunt. Cowardly weasel. Probably couldn’t kick a football more than five yards. He’s a timid accountant masquerading as a football impresario.

Not a single word to the fans. ‘The club will move on and reinvest. We remain committed to delivering the success that fans deserve’.

Nothing. Probably working on the next NFL fixtures.

Nothing.

The man is an utter cunt. Cowardly weasel. Probably couldn’t kick a football more than five yards. He’s a timid accountant masquerading as a football impresario.

Not a single word to the fans. ‘The club will move on and reinvest. We remain committed to delivering the success that fans deserve’.

Nothing. Probably working on the next NFL fixtures.
You picked up on it too then, he usually comes out with all the bullshit platitudes as you said about reinvesting and remaining committed to success.

They aren't even pretending anymore.

Disgusting bald cunt.

HaHa ...fair play, mate

I read your posts and I feel like some kind of moderate. I need to up my game

No greater threat to the joy and success ON THE PITCH to Tottenham than Daniel Levy and ENIC.

I remember growing up watching the likes of Defoe, Keane etc. and always feeling like we just needed that one level above in striker to be real players. We had very good strikers, not world class.

Along comes Kane, an absolute model professional and perfect striker for a team to go and win things. What did ENIC do? They milked it for everything they could. Instead of matching Kane with the quality he was at, we've bled every ounce of sweat from Kane possible.

It almost all fell into place, Poch trained a team of youngsters into stars and ENIC hit the jackpot. Hardly spend any money and this manager will keep us competing? This was what ENIC dreamed when they bought the club - LIMITED BUDGET, HIGH PERFORMANCE. As long as profits rolled in, 1st place and 4th place didn't mean all that different.

We have kept Kane on ice these last few years, just to keep us at a level which keeps the profits coming in.

Now a day before the season starts, we've agreed to let Kane go because next year for nothing is just not in question for ENIC, too much money being left on the table.

We will survive as a club, we may have a brilliant season and better than we have the last few years. But it will always feel hollow deep down because we was gifted a generational striker that will not just come around again and instead of complimenting him, we dripped him dry until he gave up hope of ever winning with us.

Kane isn't bigger than Tottenham, but tottenham are not ENIC or Levy and he will always be bigger to spurs than this dictator we've been under the grips of for years.

I go into a new season angry at the ownership, they're just have no ambition to win anything and 4th place for them is a trophy and will always be good enough for them.
This is absolutely spot on, great post!

Back
Top Bottom