Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I started the Levy out campaign
Season 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation

Is that even within the rules of his suspension or should we look forward to sanctions.
''Parts of his ban were lifted by FIFA earlier this year, allowing the 50-year-old to return to football in a reduced capacity and help Tottenham on a consultancy basis''

Positive about the head coach but angry and hopeless about a Chairman that has and will undermine the coach as he has done 20xx - 2023.

This is Ange's big chance so he will put up with more of Levy's bullshit priorities for longer than say Conte. If we can do something in the meantime, great.

bravo-applause.gif

Positive about the head coach but angry and hopeless about a Chairman that has and will undermine the coach as he has done 20xx - 2023.

This is Ange's big chance so he will put up with more of Levy's bullshit priorities for longer than say Conte. If we can do something in the meantime, great.
Give it another transfer window or two, and Ange will, suffer the same frustrations as previous managers.
He will get the same broken promises and assurances, difficult for anyone to thrive in.
Levy after 23 years in charge is never changing, he does what he wants, for the benefit of ENIC, no interest in making the club great on the pitch.

Right, Iโ€™ve nothing against people demonstrating in the method they see fit (within reason), but do you honestly think chanting Levy Out will move the dial towards new owners?

Wouldnโ€™t it be better, first home game of the season, to expend that singing energy in a positive way to support the players? At least give this new dawn weโ€™ve got a chance?
I actually think that the chants get to Levy and was seen when his wife rubbed his leg to comfort him when it was sung in the stadium. Not sure it will move the dial but it makes him fell uncomfortable.

I actually think that the chants get to Levy and was seen when his wife rubbed his leg to comfort him when it was sung in the stadium. Not sure it will move the dial but it makes him fell uncomfortable.
Good. I hope the chants fucking stung.

Bloke is going to pocket a billion when they sell up. I hope heโ€™s fucking terrified about the upcoming season and sweating over the state of the team.

No greater threat to the joy and success ON THE PITCH to Tottenham than Daniel Levy and ENIC.

I remember growing up watching the likes of Defoe, Keane etc. and always feeling like we just needed that one level above in striker to be real players. We had very good strikers, not world class.

Along comes Kane, an absolute model professional and perfect striker for a team to go and win things. What did ENIC do? They milked it for everything they could. Instead of matching Kane with the quality he was at, we've bled every ounce of sweat from Kane possible.

It almost all fell into place, Poch trained a team of youngsters into stars and ENIC hit the jackpot. Hardly spend any money and this manager will keep us competing? This was what ENIC dreamed when they bought the club - LIMITED BUDGET, HIGH PERFORMANCE. As long as profits rolled in, 1st place and 4th place didn't mean all that different.

We have kept Kane on ice these last few years, just to keep us at a level which keeps the profits coming in.

Now a day before the season starts, we've agreed to let Kane go because next year for nothing is just not in question for ENIC, too much money being left on the table.

We will survive as a club, we may have a brilliant season and better than we have the last few years. But it will always feel hollow deep down because we was gifted a generational striker that will not just come around again and instead of complimenting him, we dripped him dry until he gave up hope of ever winning with us.

Kane isn't bigger than Tottenham, but tottenham are not ENIC or Levy and he will always be bigger to spurs than this dictator we've been under the grips of for years.

I go into a new season angry at the ownership, they're just have no ambition to win anything and 4th place for them is a trophy and will always be good enough for them.

If You are going to quote, please show the whole quote. Some might believe I'm stating the I started the Levy Out Campaign. I was speaking of when I started with the Levy Out campaign. Its disingenuous making someone look like they are being untruthful
OK here it is in context

To some I won't, to others I will. Its cool like that. I started the Levy out campaign +-4 years ago, when Poch said this, "

Still looks the same to me.

Back
Top Bottom