Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Look at the gooners as well - first season back in the Champions League, they are pushing on with big money put down for Rice, upgrading the backup keeper with what we'd have considered a good Lloris replacement, signing Havertz for pretty big dough even though they already have lots of quality attacking midfielders. They don't have oil money either, but they think Arteta has done a good job and they are taking a calculated risk in backing him further. Liverpool needed to rebuild their midfield and whilst getting some Saudi money for Fabinho and Henderson, seems they are going to spend over £200m on 3 midfield players in one transfer window.

Levy still thinks you can pick up plenty of players for £20m a go and a big money signing is £60m. Times have changed and Liverpool and Woolwich realise it and don't want to be left behind. It feels like, bar Ange being a miracle worker, we are already being left behind with a chairman who really is out of touch and has been for awhile.
This Spurs Fans says it best.

Its how I feel inside. LEVY OUT!!!!

As ever, the little cunt uses the press release to absolve himself of any blame.

I’m in a foul fucking mood, but I cannot wait for those cunts to sell up and fuck off forever.

Despise them.
He's an absolute disgrace. A stain on our great football club.
No wonder he's lauded so much by rival fans.

Last edited:
I actually think that the chants get to Levy and was seen when his wife rubbed his leg to comfort him when it was sung in the stadium. Not sure it will move the dial but it makes him fell uncomfortable.
There's a dozen or so posters on here who would happily have taken the place of his wife.

“His actions have reached new levels of greed and cowardice, and it is nothing short of an act of betrayal…”

Harry is clearly a much nicer person than myself as I’d have told levy to fuck himself & left on a free next year
Shows how much he dispised the Short Little Bald Twit. To potentially walk away from one of the most prized records and to leave the club you Lived for, could not have been easy decision with only one year left. He just had enough. Too many promises and Lies.

I keep thinking back to Gerrard's leaving speech:

"Listen, the club is in good hands. We've got two fantastic owners, we've got Ian [Ayre, chief executive] underneath that and we have got a fantastic manager in Brendan [Rodgers]."

No such praise from Kane to Levy. No kind regards to him at all because Levy's a football failure. He's an absolutely clueless, egomaniacal small-mentality football philistine with not a 'To Dare is to Do' bone in his fat cat body and, once again, this fact is exposed to the world.

It remains a source of agony that we have to suffer this little ponce runt with his hand on the tiller for fuck knows how many more years.

Just wanted to get this out now because I'm looking forward to this season with Ange and the newbs and don't want to moan about Levy every other day. But this feeling of discomfort will always be there until he finally slithers off for good, no matter how well we do under Ange.

Levy out.
Indeed. He said that he (Kane) had done all he could.

We know Harry.

He just needs to fuck off now. He has shown that he cannot do the job of a football chairman at an elite level. He has no understanding of football, he has no sporting vision, he lurches constantly between penny-pinching and wasteful spending, he doesn’t communicate with the fans and he won’t accept that he needs to do anything differently in this age of the £100m midfielder. He still thinks £50m is a “big” fee.

Cheers for the stadium and training ground Daniel but you need to toddle off now.

Last edited:
Well duh obviously Levy that leaves the club in a bad position, doesn't matter what you think of him
I think it does matter what people think of him as the discontent is growing . Since Nuno the unhappiness has become more vocal & this new chapter in the book of ENIC’s neglect will only add to it .

I can’t see anyone directing it to Angie

Said this in the Kane thread in response to The Guardian article and will repeat it here.

"Where Spurs will be without Kane, I dread to think. A savvier club would have planned for his departure, would have got the deal with Bayern done months ago and recruited a replacement. Though what kind of 30‑goals‑a‑season striker would want to come to a club that almost certainly won’t win anything? But Spurs being Spurs, we can only hope Richarlison rediscovers what his boots are for. And that the players are reminded the stadium is for football glory, not just NFL and Beyoncé concerts.

I’m not sure I’ll see Kane’s like again. Players such as him come around all too rarely and I’m getting long in the tooth. Too old to believe in the “it’s a season to rebuild” nonsense fans like to drone on about. Every season at Spurs seems to be a rebuilding season. Hell, if you can’t build a winning team around Kane, who can you build one around?"

Brutally hits the nail on the head, we are at a dead end with ENIC and Levy.

A DEAD END.
How can anyone argue with that

He's an absolute disgrace. A stain on our great football club.
No wonder he's loaded so much by rival fans.
When I was at the last game of the season, Brentford fans were singing, Daniel levy we want you to stay.
That says it all, he is seen as a clown, and opposition fans are happy the longer he continues keeping our once great club down.

I think it does matter what people think of him as the discontent is growing . Since Nuno the unhappiness has become more vocal & this new chapter in the book of ENIC’s neglect will only add to it .

:confused:Not sure how we got here, seems like we are having different conversations.

My point was that as much as Kane would love to fuck Levy over and left on a free, ultimately that wouldn't be good for the club as we'd have no money to reinvest.

What we need to see now is the Kane money being spent. I know we have spent already and I know Ange said the signing SWE made weren’t predicated on Kane staying or going, but the money we’ve spent should be normal for a club like us. We should now have another £90m to splash out with.

If we don’t make another major signing or two. Questions have to be asked.

I almost never post here because I can't be bothered to give a shit about the ownership since we have no control over it.

That statement from Levy is an absolute disgrace. Instead of just thanking him for his service he shifts the blame onto Kane.

If you don't have anything good to say, especially when it's a statement about one of our greatest ever players leaving, then please shut the fuck up.

What we need to see now is the Kane money being spent. I know we have spent already and I know Ange said the signing SWE made weren’t predicated on Kane staying or going, but the money we’ve spent should be normal for a club like us. We should now have another £90m to splash out with.

If we don’t make another major signing or two. Questions have to be asked.
I agree with this sentiment, the money we have already spent should be normal for any club in the "top 6" and that wants to crack the top 4, I could even argue, we should have had more signings wrapped up by now, even without the Kane money but I digress.

WITH the Kane money there should be zero excuses, every penny of that transfer should be reinvested into the football team, anything less than that should be, imo, unacceptable.

The real question is though, do you trust them to invest it well? Because I am not convinced yet despite our good purchases so far this summer.

The only way the manager will get grief, is if we start losing games and drift down the table.
Even then, the disconnect has long set in , so levy will get the shit for it, time for him to go.

I agree with this sentiment, the money we have already spent should be normal for any club in the "top 6" and that wants to crack the top 4, I could even argue, we should have had more signings wrapped up by now, even without the Kane money but I digress.

WITH the Kane money there should be zero excuses, every penny of that transfer should be reinvested into the football team, anything less than that should be, imo, unacceptable.

The real question is though, do you trust them to invest it well? Because I am not convinced yet despite our good purchases so far this summer.

I think as long as the club and Ange are on the same page then we will reinvest it properly and that doesn't mean spending money for the sake of it, it means backing the manager with players that he can use and improve and since he's come in we have done that so far so there's no reason to think that we'd suddenly stop doing that.

I think in regards to whether we have spent well remains to be seen and can only be answered later on in the season.

I think as long as the club and Ange are on the same page then we will reinvest it properly and that doesn't mean spending money for the sake of it, it means backing the manager with players that he can use and improve and since he's come in we have done that so far so there's no reason to think that we'd suddenly stop doing that.

I think in regards to whether we have spent well remains to be seen and can only be answered later on in the season.
I do agree, the signings so far seem to indicate that the club is working in harmony with the managers vision and I don't want us spending money for the sake of it, we have seen how that works out considering all the shit still sitting on our books.

But my point is that, the Kane money should be completely reinvested into playing staff in order to mitigate the loss of such a talent, spend the money wisely but make sure it is spent.

Back
Top Bottom