Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To be one of the most successful clubs in Europe. The new stadium will be a game changer for us as it will create revenues that we can invest in the First Team and deliver success on the pitch – so that is a priority for us,”

Daniel Levy

will-ferrell-elf.gif

Not if you were leading the “Levy out” mob.

You couldn’t iron a pair of pants you absolute melt, so sit down and stop acting hard.

:sonpoint: :dude: :nawty:
Be fair.
The Levy in mob would definitely lose, especially as only a multi voted for them.

Someone told me last night that Declan Rice had 12 months left on his West Ham deal.

And he’s been sold for more than Harry Kane.

Since the “game changing” stadium opened Danny has overseen the sales of Eriksen, Dele and Kane for little more than what Rice went for. :levywtf:

Would anyone have dreamt that possible in June 2019 ?

In the past four years, setting aside the above three players, no player has been sold at a “profit”. In fact a 5 minute review of this results in a sense of utter horror at what has gone on season on season. It is actually possible that Pleat is 100% correct that only Wimmer is profitable in the past decade plus.

The only conclusion is that the football operations are desperately poor both in practice and in finances.

And yet Levy is still seen as a “good” businessman. If this is fair, he’s also a terrible football man as well as being a good business man.

22 years he’s been learning and all he has learned is how to fail to achieve. And when he did actually win something he sold his two best players immediately thereafter. Criminal.

Be fair.
The Levy in mob would definitely lose, especially as only a multi voted for them.

The ENIC model got 41+1 votes excluding Dog. I don’t see a difference between those options and ENIC. You just take off the name ENIC and people love it. Hilarious.

Someone told me last night that Declan Rice had 12 months left on his West Ham deal.

Since the “game changing” stadium opened Danny has overseen the sales of Eriksen, Dele and Kane for little more than what Rice went for. :levywtf:

In the past four years, setting aside the above three players, no player has been sold at a “profit”. In fact a 5 minute review of this results in a sense of utter horror at what has gone on season on season. It is actually possible that Pleat is 100% correct that only Wimmer is profitable in the past decade plus.

The only conclusion is that the football operations are desperately poor both in practice and in finances.

And yet Levy is still seen as a “good” businessman. If this is fair, he’s also a terrible football man as well as being a good business man.

22 years he’s been learning and all he has learned is how to fail to achieve. And when he did actually win something he sold his two best players immediately thereafter. Criminal.

Think West Ham had the option of an extra year (their option not Declan’s) so they had basically 2 years in reality.

He’s bad at transfers yet gets labelled as good at them for some unknown reason. His negotiation methods & the way he sees transfers & value are very outdated too.
Look at how much he has wasted & how poorly he has done at sales. Then add all the deadwood he can’t shift.

But a DM, not a forward who guarantees goals which is the most precious commodity in football.

Either way you try to spin it, Levy is fucking useless and should stand down or be removed from his lofty position.

He hasn't got a fucking clue.

Maybe he should have waited until the last day of the TW, he would have got another £10m from Bayern and would have most probably have fucked up our season but at least we should have won the Kane cost more than Declan Rice trophy :contefists:

Funny you mention this, I got a message from a hammers mate yesterday morning regarding this.
He said that Kane only went for 85m, but both rice and paqueta are worth more.
I think it's a case of trying to get one over on their superior neighbours, I can't see levy selling for that amount, it must be been more, but either way better than leaving for nothing.

The ENIC model got 41+1 votes excluding Dog. I don’t see a difference between those options and ENIC. You just take off the name ENIC and people love it. Hilarious.
Because it would mean that utter fake Levy is not CEO. What other org would keep such a bungling, mess of an exec in the role? No-one

Back
Top Bottom