Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy said when the stadium was built it would be a game changer, that we would challenge for trophies etc

How do you square that logic away with selling one of the worlds best players? Doesn't seem very ambitious to me.

He says "we offered him long and short term contracts" trying to throw him under the bus but the reality is, Kane has heard the "ambition" talk a million times before, even Ange said that in his presser, to paraphrase, "I wasn't going to pitch anything because he has likely heard it before".

Isn't the truth that, no matter what kind of contract he put in front of Kane, it wouldn't have mattered because the truth is, Kane knows that Levy and ENIC aren't ever going to do what it takes to match his ambitions of winning trophies because they don't care about them!

If people are happy having owners who see success as a champions league position then more power to them but I want to know where all this talk of the stadium being a "game changer" has gone? All the talk of winning trophies and showing ambition?

How many "rebuilds" is this now?

Imagine trying to blame Kane after overseeing the last 4 years of:

Poch > Jose > Mason > Nuno > Mason > Conte > Stellini > Mason.

Football operations at this club have fallen by the wayside to a multi-use entertainment venue.
Harry is clearly a much nicer person than myself as I’d have told levy to fuck himself & left on a free next year

Levy said when the stadium was built it would be a game changer, that we would challenge for trophies etc

How do you square that logic away with selling one of the worlds best players? Doesn't seem very ambitious to me.

He says "we offered him long and short term contracts" trying to throw him under the bus but the reality is, Kane has heard the "ambition" talk a million times before, even Ange said that in his presser, to paraphrase, "I wasn't going to pitch anything because he has likely heard it before".

Isn't the truth that, no matter what kind of contract he put in front of Kane, it wouldn't have mattered because the truth is, Kane knows that Levy and ENIC aren't ever going to do what it takes to match his ambitions of winning trophies because they don't care about them!

If people are happy having owners who see success as a champions league position then more power to them but I want to know where all this talk of the stadium being a "game changer" has gone? All the talk of winning trophies and showing ambition?

Still the same one from 2019 🤣

Just we lost our great manager and now our best player inbetween and somehow wasted £500m on players and £100-odd million on severance pay.

Exactly mate, just more lies from the top, think we all have to accept that, under levy this club lacks the ambition and punch to deliver success.
Any manager we employ is club stooge, I don't know how long it will take to play out, but just got to wait until someone else offers them a deal to leave.

An even bigger indictment of the failure Levy has overseen is that, if Kane's boyhood club was the scum and he was there right now instead of here, there is NO WAY he would have gone to Bayern, he would have signed a contract at the club because they are showing real ambition, unlike us, makes me SICK!

When we finished 2nd under Poch, we had the chance to show the same kind of ambition and what did we do? Oh yeah, that's right, didn't spend a penny for two windows and it's resulted in pissing another world class talent away, even worse, one that truly loves the club!

Isn't that fucking damning? I don't know how anyone can claim to care about this football club and still defend this ownership, it's fucking disgraceful quite frankly.

Said this in the Kane thread in response to The Guardian article and will repeat it here.

"Where Spurs will be without Kane, I dread to think. A savvier club would have planned for his departure, would have got the deal with Bayern done months ago and recruited a replacement. Though what kind of 30‑goals‑a‑season striker would want to come to a club that almost certainly won’t win anything? But Spurs being Spurs, we can only hope Richarlison rediscovers what his boots are for. And that the players are reminded the stadium is for football glory, not just NFL and Beyoncé concerts.

I’m not sure I’ll see Kane’s like again. Players such as him come around all too rarely and I’m getting long in the tooth. Too old to believe in the “it’s a season to rebuild” nonsense fans like to drone on about. Every season at Spurs seems to be a rebuilding season. Hell, if you can’t build a winning team around Kane, who can you build one around?"

Brutally hits the nail on the head, we are at a dead end with ENIC and Levy.

A DEAD END.

I keep thinking back to Gerrard's leaving speech:

"Listen, the club is in good hands. We've got two fantastic owners, we've got Ian [Ayre, chief executive] underneath that and we have got a fantastic manager in Brendan [Rodgers]."

No such praise from Kane to Levy. No kind regards to him at all because Levy's a football failure. He's an absolutely clueless, egomaniacal small-mentality football philistine with not a 'To Dare is to Do' bone in his fat cat body and, once again, this fact is exposed to the world.

It remains a source of agony that we have to suffer this little ponce runt with his hand on the tiller for fuck knows how many more years.

Just wanted to get this out now because I'm looking forward to this season with Ange and the newbs and don't want to moan about Levy every other day. But this feeling of discomfort will always be there until he finally slithers off for good, no matter how well we do under Ange.

Levy out.

I actually think that the chants get to Levy and was seen when his wife rubbed his leg to comfort him when it was sung in the stadium. Not sure it will move the dial but it makes him fell uncomfortable.
I’d suggest that showed how uncomfortable his wife was. I’m forever reading on here about how Levy doesn’t give a fuck about the fans, yet all of a sudden he’s heartbroken at a few songs? Doesn’t add up to me.

All I’m saying is, if I’m a player and it’s 0-0 after half an hour, I’m not going to be motivated by the crowd singing “Levy Out”. I’m going to motivated by a loud as fuck “Marching” or “Yids”.

Singing against Levy doesn’t do much. Singing for the team does.

As ever, the little cunt uses the press release to absolve himself of any blame.

I’m in a foul fucking mood, but I cannot wait for those cunts to sell up and fuck off forever.

Despise them.

Story of our time under ENIC.

"Well, we tried"

Season 5 Idk GIF by Paramount+

I’d suggest that showed how uncomfortable his wife was. I’m forever reading on here about how Levy doesn’t give a fuck about the fans, yet all of a sudden he’s heartbroken at a few songs? Doesn’t add up to me.

All I’m saying is, if I’m a player and it’s 0-0 after half an hour, I’m not going to be motivated by the crowd singing “Levy Out”. I’m going to motivated by a loud as fuck “Marching” or “Yids”.

Singing against Levy doesn’t do much. Singing for the team does.
'When Levy goes marching out'?

Back
Top Bottom