Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

#GameChanger

0_Miami-Dolphins-v-Jacksonville-Jaguars.jpg

Remember all that crap about the stadium being a game changer for us. How being in the CL would allow us to sign the best players. It would allow us to compete at the top table. What a load of bollocks.
Well here we are, we’re selling one of the best ever players to wear our shirt.
I know we’ve sold quality players in the past but fuck me, this one really hurts bad.

Liverpool about to drop £111 million on a player! A club of not dissimilar wealth to Spurs, no Champions League football and with the disadvantage of being in, well, Liverpool.

We spend £40 million and some of our fans expect us all to line up to give Daniel Levy head!

It really is quite remarkable

I wouldn’t mind so much. But when i read him saying he was looking forward to folks getting a binning in the why did….get sent off due to kane leaving i have to call out his years of denial

i have clearly an emotional attachment. i wouldnt be posting other wise.

but my financial support of levy ended now 4 years this December.
Some don't realise they being abused and continue financially supporting "The Levy Gravy Train". We have made Levy a billionaire and he has Thanked us by running the Team into the Ground

I will not give him one pence of my money again.

We shall spend the period ahead of next season working relentlessly to position our Club for on-pitch success and football you will love to come and watch. Every element of the Club’s operations is geared toward delivering that.

- Daniel Levy

Going well so far Danny Boy. Twat.

Liverpool about to drop £111 million on a player! A club of not dissimilar wealth to Spurs, no Champions League football and with the disadvantage of being in, well, Liverpool.

We spend £40 million and some of our fans expect us all to line up to give Daniel Levy head!

Well said. But I think it's worse.

I think some of our Fans believe we should stand in line to give him head and to Thank him for the privilege.

We shall spend the period ahead of next season working relentlessly to position our Club for on-pitch success and football you will love to come and watch. Every element of the Club’s operations is geared toward delivering that.

- Daniel Levy

Going well so far Danny Boy. Twat.
The worst and most dishonest chairman in the Premier League......And also the highest paid

:levylol:

But Liverpool can spend this sort of money because they have rich oil owners sportswashing! Oh...

But they have Champions League football, this brings in the...oh...

But they have a massive new stadium that generates huge revenues for them with concerts etc...oh...

Well, we can't spend like Liverpool because at least we are better than in the 90s and we don't want to do a Leeds.

Liverpool have competent owners who, upon finding a great manager, have backed him properly with really good recruiting. And amazingly, they have won some major trophies as a result. So weird, do they not know anything about "doing it the right way"?

Aye, I hoped that the owners would back up their promises, but seems like I was duped. New stadium hasn’t equalled a new dawn.

Gutted about Kane leaving and the timing of that, but no matter how good a businessman Levy is, or thinks he is, there’s more to this kind of thing than him being a bald cunt. Too many moving parts for one man to control. So it’s left us in the shit.

I’m desperately hoping there’s a plan b here, but even if there is, it’s all a bit too late for me.

As my father would say to me at times when I was younger, “I’m not angry, just disappointed”.
Wow!!!
I'm with you on that the disappointment in Kane leaving. Talisman, fan favourite I bet there's lots of kids crying this morning over this.
I just hope Angeball gives us all a lift.

But Liverpool can spend this sort of money because they have rich oil owners sportswashing! Oh...

But they have a massive new stadium that generates huge revenues for them with concerts etc...oh...

Well, we can't spend like Liverpool because at least we are better than in the 90s and we don't want to do a Leeds.

Liverpool have competent owners who, upon finding a great manager, have backed him properly with really good recruiting. And amazingly, they have won some major trophies as a result. So weird, do they not know anything about "doing it the right way"?

You forgot " but Liverpool have the Coutinho money"........oh

Great post. Having said all that it's still surprising they've slapped down 110 mill for Caiceido. Mega money, mega sign of intent.

If I was feeling unkind I’d suggest Levy timed his holiday to Miami to avoid any backlash.

I wouldn’t be surprised in the least if he went to see Lewis to get his approval to sell Kane despite the ownership changes last year.

I’ve been told the away kit has been released with no tweets etc. I can understand that because of the Kane situation but people are restless and the club need to acknowledge that and the reasons why.

Levy comes across as wanting to quietly limp along , ignore supporters unhappiness and eventually somehow this will all go away.

Back
Top Bottom