Leicester City vs Spurs - Saturday 11th Feb, 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's the most boring football ever from Spurs and probably from any top 6 PL ever.

I just watched Leeds lose to manu 2-0 but they tried and they tried hard.

A loss is a loss but at least attack, pass the ball, run, fcukin try. No idea how they spend a whole week training and then the usual cr@p in the weekend.

Well, he's still local...

0HCe3FY.png
That's Fattynomates Fattynomates with him 😂

Although I agree with your post, wouldn't you rather have been wrong than right?
When I have doubts about players/managers/games, I really hope that I'm wrong and would rather that than saying 'I told you so'.
I had got to the stage that as long as we won, I'd put up with turgid play, but I can't cope with horrible football and losing so badly.
I'm all for Stellini taking over, he's got a 100% record after all. ;)
I usually agree with you but has he ever managed anyone successfully?

I usually agree with you but has he ever managed anyone successfully?
My point was that I felt that Michael seemed happier being right than wishing he was wrong.
Anyway, I thought Conte was a fantastic coup for us, he had been successful at the Chavs and in Italy. But I would not have been aware as to how he got his success. Now I have seen how he works, have to say he doesn't appear to be the coach for us, for all the reasons that have been debated quite extensively on here.
:)

Agreed but we should have signed one last summer. Sometimes I think that we are wearing blinkers and not seeing what is around us. Several good centre halves have been signed recently but we are only looking at ones who have plated for Conte before
Yes said it before we only look at Italy mainly. There are plenty out there and other clubs seems to have found then? We only looked at Italy and players who were not gonna be solved. We could have gone dink at Brighton he sure is better than dier. Although I think conte thinks English players are beneath him. Patrici as well to blame.

Went to the game yesterday with my wife-great atmosphere pre game outside the away pub (Counting House) but impossible to get a drink inside. Then the game….. started reasonably brightly and took a deserved lead only to completely fall apart and be ripped to shreds by Leicester on numerous occasions. I walked out thinking it was the worst away performance I had witnessed in recent times then realised it was exactly the same at Man U earlier this season when we lost two nil (and could/should have conceded five or six) .I have been firmly anti Conte for months -as Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor once said ‘ life is too short to watch Conte ball’- and want him gone sooner rather than later.
For our sins my wife and I are flying to Milan on Monday for the game-we will travel more in hope than expectation but all we ask is the team put in a proper shift .COYS!!
Was good to see you yesterday!

We go again in Milan!
As you know my away record isn't great, don't think it'll change this time but it's the hope that kills you.

Just noticed mighty Brighton are 4 points behind us but they have2 games in hand, we should have been points 4 points ahead and 2 games in hand. They are playing v well. Worrying times...

Crisp muncher in peace. Mendy’s only goal ever was a screamer, but Forster was so slow to react from the really tame other 2 ‘efforts’ on goal, I think even Ward stops at least one of them.

How shit does son have to be before he’s taken out of this side?

Blind ignorance at its finest
I wonder how much Korean revenue Levy thinks he'll lose if son doesn't play....interesting question...Conte must be under strict orders than son plays at least 80 minutes every game no matter how crap he is...

I wonder how much Korean revenue Levy thinks he'll lose if son doesn't play....interesting question...Conte must be under strict orders than son plays at least 80 minutes every game no matter how crap he is...
Eh, I think it's more the size of Son's standing in the dressing room. And it was quite clear how upset he was to be dropped and how upset the conversation around his place in the team makes him generally.

Conte has not been as ruthless with that forward group as I expected.

And watch, he'll drop Kulu for Richarlison on Tuesday.

Spurs sell up to 700 or so Son shirts every match day. Of course, they only get a very small piece of this. Pretty much all the Korean tourists could be replaced and their tickets resold to others.

So, it’s not about the shirts.

It’s about the global branding.

Eh, I think it's more the size of Son's standing in the dressing room. And it was quite clear how upset he was to be dropped and how upset the conversation around his place in the team makes him generally.

Conte has not been as ruthless with that forward group as I expected.

And watch, he'll drop Kulu for Richarlison on Tuesday.
I feel like Son lowkey has quite an ego on him, similar to Kane. He complains a lot even when subbed.

I demand more Mick, you are getting exactly what you deserve, keep happy clapping.
You deserve Spursy it fits you.
You really are an arrogant arse, aren't you?
Do you really think you want success more than I do? What an utter chump, thinking you want it more than me or anyone else on here.
The difference is is that I don't continually bitch and moan like an entitled and spoiled 9 year old.

Prick

You really are an arrogant arse, aren't you?
Do you really think you want success more than I do? What an utter chump, thinking you want it more than me or anyone else on here.
The difference is is that I don't continually bitch and moan like an entitled and spoiled 9 year old.

Prick
If you want success then maybe you should bitch and moan then, If more people did it we might actually see some change at the club.

By sitting on your hands and having a pop at the people trying to affect some change all you are doing is maintaining the status quo.

if you don't want to bitch and moan at least let others do it on your behalf and appreciate they are doing it because they care about the club and want to affect change.

Either way Mick

You are getting exactly what you fucking deserve from the club right now.

If you want success then maybe you should bitch and moan then, If more people did it we might actually see some change at the club.

By sitting on your hands and having a pop at the people trying to affect some change all you are doing is maintaining the status quo.

if you don't want to bitch and moan at least let others do it on your behalf and appreciate they are doing it because they care about the club and want to affect change.

Either way Mick

You are getting exactly what you fucking deserve from the club right now.
Bwahahahaha
Yeah, Levy will hear your every word and make the changes you want- just for you sweetheart!

actually - after 55 years I deserve a shed load of cups and titles by your metrics

but life aint like that princess

Bwahahahaha
Yeah, Levy will hear your every word and make the changes you want- just for you sweetheart!

actually - after 55 years I deserve a shed load of cups and titles by your metrics

but life aint like that princess
You deserve fuck all Mick. You are the epitome of Spursy and you wear it well.

You represent the small time mentality in our fan base, everything wrong with the club.

Just pay your money to uncle Dan when he jacks up your ST price next season, and STFU and let those of that care vent our frustrations.

I am using the only tools available to me as a fan, I boycott the games, and I no longer buy the merch, between that and a small voice on here that's all I can do.
But you carry on shitting on the people that actually care about this club

If you don't like it, put me on ignore. I give zero fucks about you or your opinion.

I am using the only tools available to me as a fan, I boycott the games, and I no longer buy the merch, between that and a small voice on here that's all I can do.
Have you let the club know that you are boycotting and not buying merch? Sent them an email, tweeted, anything? Just wondering if people who are taking the action you are, how would the club actually know?

Back
Top Bottom