Leicester City vs Spurs - Saturday 11th Feb, 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have you let the club know that you are boycotting and not buying merch? Sent them an email, tweeted, anything? Just wondering if people who are taking the action you are, how would the club actually know?
Of course the club gives zero fucks about what I do, I'm not naive enough to think one person boycotting can make a difference. I'm just doing the only thing I can. Nothing more.

Obviously, Until people start voting with their feet en-masse it will make fuck all difference.

At the moment judging by our attendances people seem content to keep paying the most expensive prices in the world to see Dier and co. lining up every week to serve up dross boring negative football.
Getting dominated by pony sides like Villa and Leicester.
But then again people enjoy watching the clowns at the circus as well don't they?

Well I got to Leicester at 13.00 and spent an hour questioning everyone in Spurs logos if they had a spare ticket. So gave up and went back home. Never have I been so happy that I didn't get a ticket !!

I see the forum has descended into posters being nasty to each other again. That's Spurs fans against Spurs fans, I don't get it.
I've managed to watch and rate the first half today, first chance I got. Porro showed glimpses of hope within the rust. Tanganga was better than I expected. Bentancur and Perisic not great, Bents should have scored two really, Kulu clumsy. Hojbjerg ok.

Of course the club gives zero fucks about what I do, I'm not naive enough to think one person boycotting can make a difference. I'm just doing the only thing I can. Nothing more.

Obviously, Until people start voting with their feet en-masse it will make fuck all difference.

At the moment judging by our attendances people seem content to keep paying the most expensive prices in the world to see Dier and co. lining up every week to serve up dross boring negative football.
Getting dominated by pony sides like Villa and Leicester.
But then again people enjoy watching the clowns at the circus as well don't they?
I was asking with the most positive of intentions. If people just stop going and buying, but don’t tell the club, how will they know?

If enough people do what you are doing and in addition, tell the club, it may make a difference.

I was asking with the most positive of intentions. If people just stop going and buying, but don’t tell the club, how will they know?

If enough people do what you are doing and in addition, tell the club, it may make a difference.

I could send them a letter but I'm worried Levy would re-use the envelope. And I'm not giving him a penny.

Think About It GIF by Identity

I see the forum has descended into posters being nasty to each other again. That's Spurs fans against Spurs fans, I don't get it.
I've managed to watch and rate the first half today, first chance I got. Porro showed glimpses of hope within the rust. Tanganga was better than I expected. Bentancur and Perisic not great, Bents should have scored two really, Kulu clumsy. Hojbjerg ok.
This your first forum?

Comforting Big Hero 6 GIF by Sky

You deserve fuck all Mick. You are the epitome of Spursy and you wear it well.

You represent the small time mentality in our fan base, everything wrong with the club.

Just pay your money to uncle Dan when he jacks up your ST price next season, and STFU and let those of that care vent our frustrations.

I am using the only tools available to me as a fan, I boycott the games, and I no longer buy the merch, between that and a small voice on here that's all I can do.
But you carry on shitting on the people that actually care about this club

If you don't like it, put me on ignore. I give zero fucks about you or your opinion.
Jesus, you really are an arrogant dick. You really think that you, and you alone, care about our results and lack of investment!
Does the world look black and featureless?

Clue, you have your head up your arse, that's why you see nothing and know even less.

Another tip, the reason you have a yellow card and are either being ignored or abused is that everyone on here feels as upset and angry about the situation as you.

We're just able to deal with it, without whining like a stuck pig, and irritating the shit out of a load of people who are quite capable of being angry and pissed off without needing to be told that they are not angry and pissed off enough.

Never get high on your own supply.

I wonder how much Korean revenue Levy thinks he'll lose if son doesn't play....interesting question...Conte must be under strict orders than son plays at least 80 minutes every game no matter how crap he is...
Do you honestly think Antonio Conte is playing Son because he's told to? Because if he is then he's spineless. No top manager would quietly accept this.

Do you honestly think Antonio Conte is playing Son because he's told to? Because if he is then he's spineless. No top manager would quietly accept this.

Just one of the ever growing list of dumb conspiracy theories the fragile minds of our fanbase has conjured up.

The Korean fans have already bought the tickets, the merch, the food and everything. Whether Son plays is irrelevant to the situation in that regard.

He keeps playing because Conte is a fucking idiot.

It's silly blaming the fans when Poch froze him out and wouldn't even talk to him.
I don't remember that with Poch but I do remember the slating he got from some of our fans. What I'm getting at is some players have a series of bad performances or a bad season but they can also turn it around and become valuable players again. Sometimes that takes a change of scene but more often needs a little time.

I don't remember that with Poch

Trippier's own words.

but I do remember the slating he got from some of our fans. What I'm getting at is some players have a series of bad performances or a bad season but they can also turn it around and become valuable players again. Sometimes that takes a change of scene but more often needs a little time.

Indeed. The only contradiction I'd seek to make is that he wasn't "hounded" out by the fans as you originally suggested...... Things would had to have been very toxic and universally so for that to have happened.

He himself said he was bad that year so I'm not sure it's that outrageous for some fans to have echoed that on a few forums.... It's not like he was getting booed or getting the kind of excessive internet abuse that the likes of Winks has been subjected to.

Back
Top Bottom