Leicester City vs Spurs - Saturday 11th Feb, 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ok that's good. So I don't need to lay off any substance because it's affecting my judgement?

I do use glue occasionally though. For sticking things !
There was an ad on TV featuring this childish song. I googled it. Was by The Velvet Underground.
I'm rarely surprised but that was a zinger.

Not on SpursPlay yet. Very tail between legs. Man City game was up shortly after midnight that Sunday. (Maybe something to do with 3 o'clock kickoff?).

Some desperate self-sadism in me wanted to catch up on the last 30mins which I haven't yet seen.

I'm only just watching the "highlights" of this

First goal from a corner. Corner conceded because Dier won't tackle. Finish was epic but the corner was avoidable.
Second goal - Tanganga - no tackle.
Third goal - Dier no tackle
Fourth goal - Dier stood there,

Tell me what Dier is because I can tell you now, he aint a defender.

Conte does not always play 3 at the back. He should adjust to the players he has and play a back 4.

Conté is already being labelled as no creative enough. Imagine if he has to play with 4 at the the back and no creative mid-fielder. And who does he put at Left Back? Davies, Sess or Perisic?

Our defenders just aren't good enough.

Kane is tremendous. Not just this season.

His performance today was inexcusable.
It's totally excusable for the reasons above. It's totally ridiculous to expect him to be 10/10 every week and just be the only one to create or score. What is not excuseable is if it happens every week which it is in son's case and quite a few others. That continue to be picked

I see the forum has descended into posters being nasty to each other again. That's Spurs fans against Spurs fans, I don't get it.
I've managed to watch and rate the first half today, first chance I got. Porro showed glimpses of hope within the rust. Tanganga was better than I expected. Bentancur and Perisic not great, Bents should have scored two really, Kulu clumsy. Hojbjerg ok.
Some fans are easily satisfied. WE LOST 4-1

I could send them a letter but I'm worried Levy would re-use the envelope. And I'm not giving him a penny.

Think About It GIF by Identity
Really quite an arrogant answer from you!
If there is a boycott, if there is no purchase of jerseys, scarves and whatever, then I think it's right to inform the club about it.

I couldn't! I couldn't follow your (understandable) anger.
If I lived in Great Britain my behavior would be the same as it is here in Germany.
We (ie we Eintracht Frankfurt fans) love a diva!
Not to be compared with a big club like Spurs.
Eintracht Frankfurt has been on the up for 6 years, but the club was born on March 8th, 1899.
So six years is little.
If you were based with us, you would probably have returned the license a number of times.
We were relegated and re-erected four times, we had presidents who knew their way around the entire station district of Frankfurt better than they did in the Waldstadion!
Now we're on the right track - we're enjoying it!

But you can't leave a club, that's not possible!
Addicted, I would be - living in the UK - addicted to Tottenham (I am too despite living in Germany),
I get really annoyed when I see us losing to weaker teams - but I can't stop supporting my team in England - it doesn't work anymore!

What I want to say is - I don't care where you stand, no matter where you go, my heart beats for Tottenham and Frankfurt!
Sad days - glorious times

Back
Top Bottom