Leicester City vs Spurs - Saturday 11th Feb, 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dier ALWAYS backs of, and very passive! It's almost criminal we didn't sign a replacement this window
He plays like someone who decided to convert to center back late in his career, and only because he was too slow and lacked the vision to play in midfield… because that’s what he is.

The result is a player who freezes and has no instincts when an attacker is coming directly at him, who has no ability to play unless the action is in front of him (which is why our line continuously ended up too deep under the last three managers), and who needs the cover of two other central defenders (and so can’t play in a back two).

He seems like a fine person. But he is our biggest structural problem.

I think he's given up.

He realises ENIC just want top 4 finishes and he won't be backed enough to compete with City/United so he's packed it in.
Conte gave up as soon as he made the decision to leave at the end of the season.

That performance from him today was just unacceptable...... To not even try and influence the game till there was 14 minutes left is just pathetic.

I'm sorry but he's just not interested, doesn't give a shit and I'm seriously starting to wonder if he's just tying to get the sack and have a few months off before his next job.

It’s like a drug, I am stuck, watching this mediocre team ,pretending to be a top six but like being in love with a toxic woman, you just sit and take the crap. My head say’s enough,walk away but I’m stuck here and will watch again on Tuesday hopeful they’ll turn up, taking any scraps of decent play they give me. It’s been going on now for so long you’d think I’d be used to it and know better. COYS.

Imagine getting in a decent young keeper to bed In gradually whilst your number 1 is 36 & past his best. But not enic & levys spurs. That would be smart & forward thinking!
Spend £60m on a forward we refuse to use instead.

I've tried to defend Conte but the negligence in this match is shocking.

Starting Tanganga in a football match is sackable. He's shit.
Persistent use of Son is sackable.
Not changing a fucking thing for 80 minutes is embarrassing.

Back
Top Bottom