Leicester City vs Spurs - Saturday 11th Feb, 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We actually might have to recall Winks.

despair GIF

Wait until Mason is appointed so that his place can be guaranteed

The board sets the highest ticket prices in the world and then turns out this shit on-field consistently. Joke of an organisation at this point. Every aspect needs a clear out because it's just all wrong from top to bottom.

What I've seen of this game has been pathetic. Romero and Davies probably the only CB's worth having in the squad. Hobjerg goes from warrior mode vs City to whatever this was, kinda don't blame him though, struggling for breath in a two man midfield when the game moves like today's did. Kulusevski and Porro very poor. Poor from Conte on team selection, failure to change shape and substitutions. Hope Bentancur isn't seriously injured.

It’s a hell of a lot easier for Hojbjerg to look like a warrior when we are only playing in 10 yards of pitch.

A while ago I said I wanted Loris Davis Dier Son Sanchez Hojbjerg all gone. After an NFL coach said we had a leadership group inculcated in failure. I'd like Conte added to this list because its clear he is not thinking about this job long term. I'm actually glad we did not get all his targets. Don't want Bastoni I want players who can play in a back four under Pochettino.

I can get over losing, its the fact we wait until late in the second half and bring on defenders when 3-1 down, why not be more ruthless, change it at half time we could have won, I dont think Conte is a shit manager, I think he wants the sack!

Back
Top Bottom