Leicester City vs Spurs - Saturday 11th Feb, 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The board sets the highest ticket prices in the world and then turns out this shit on-field consistently. Joke of an organisation at this point. Every aspect needs a clear out because it's just all wrong from top to bottom.

500 million pound investment since 2019 , always constantly in Europe! Best stadium! 2 world cup winners! An audi cup!

You've never had it so good you cunts fuck off and pay me more ! :levylol:

Honestly, absolutely fuming with that performance.
To go from Man City to this in a week is so typically Spurs.

Terrible attitude throughout, so many poor individual performances.
I can take losing a game but this was dreadful, could have been 6 -1 in the end.
This was Leicester for FFS

He plays like someone who decided to convert to center back late in his career, and only because he was too slow and lacked the vision to play in midfield… because that’s what he is.

The result is a player who freezes and has no instincts when an attacker is coming directly at him, who has no ability to play unless the action is in front of him (which is why our line continuously ended up too deep under the last three managers), and who needs the cover of two other central defenders (and so can’t play in a back two).

He seems like a fine person. But he is our biggest structural problem.
Correct and this was widely known 4 years ago but the fucking plank is still here and we still have people defending this. He should have been fucked off with Sanchez, Davies, Winks etc years ago and they are all still Spurs players.

We get what we deserve at this club.

Honestly, absolutely fuming with that performance.
To go from Man City to this in a week is so typically Spurs.

Terrible attitude throughout, so many poor individual performances.
I can take losing a game but this was dreadful, could have been 6 -1 in the end.
This was Leicester for FFS

The players are just too comfortable in their lives. They get everything too easy. Should be made to walk home from Leicester. If I was manager I wouldn’t let them on the coach.

Back
Top Bottom