Fulham VS Tottenham Hotspur. Carabao Cup. Tuesday 29th August 2023. Craven Cottage 19:45pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Palace have put out a B team and they are losing to Plymouth, Bournemouth have put out a B team and they are losing to Swansea.

It's a bit arrogant I think, if you are not going to take it seriously then at least drop the ticket prices.
Coaching and players are better than they have ever been. The majority of teams can't get away with playing a B team anymore.

Was driving home from work listening to some dodgy Turkish stream and hearing the names Forster, Sanchez, Davies, Forster Davies Forster, Sanchez. Then hearing Adama Palhinha Adama Palhinha Reed. This can’t be good.

That was woeful. New manager same issues. Players should be playing to prove they want to be here and we get these performances time and time again.

playing with your reserves should implicitly mean they are aiming at the title. If they know they aren't, then it'd make no sense to apply this turn over and even cups like these should be held in higher regard

While you could make case for any of that 11 getting hooked, I think most imoactful would be boss for skipp/PEH and udogie for Davies. Need to progress the ball.
Silver linings, but ange will learn a lot from how bad that 1st half was and if the 2nd is as bad or improves.
But fuck me, really shouldn't have to be THAT bad to get a reaction...
Skipp/Peh for Biss and Romero for Sanchez.

Sanchez could ruin any good work in the blink of an eye with one of his classic blunders. It's like playing with a ticking timebomb.

Back
Top Bottom