Fulham VS Tottenham Hotspur. Carabao Cup. Tuesday 29th August 2023. Craven Cottage 19:45pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Our DNA is back. I wonder where all the "Ange System" fans have gone.

I felt nostalgic, only needed to see Jose or Conté on the touchline and..... Nothing Changed. :pochsmirk:
Collateral damage. Those shitbags shitting the bed means they won’t get another chance, and a few will be forced out this week

Just not really done anything.

It's not like he's been running all over the pitch either.

The few chances he has had to thread a ball, he's massively overhit the pass.

Much too stagnate. Everyone is standing with back to goal wanting ball at feet instead of making runs.

When they actually make a run, the passing is very poor.

So It Begins Helms Deep GIF

While you could make case for any of that 11 getting hooked, I think most imoactful would be boss for skipp/PEH and udogie for Davies. Need to progress the ball.
Silver linings, but ange will learn a lot from how bad that 1st half was and if the 2nd is as bad or improves.
But fuck me, really shouldn't have to be THAT bad to get a reaction...

Palace have put out a B team and they are losing to Plymouth, Bournemouth have put out a B team and they are losing to Swansea.

It's a bit arrogant I think, if you are not going to take it seriously then at least drop the ticket prices.

lot of time for Ange, but did he not bother watching the Skipp / Holjbjerg midfield axis videos or the Davis Perisic left side ?

These partnerships belong in the bin 🗑 not in the Tottenham midfield.

Disappointing in the extreme

I thought he would at least be a physical nuisance. He seems to get bullied by every CB these days.
He's pushed off the ball almost every time.

He doesn't go to ground easily, just gets bullied off the ball.

He always wants to take another touch when there's just not that much time against an opposition like this.

Guessing Ange bet on a weak Fulham lineup.

Back
Top Bottom