Fulham VS Tottenham Hotspur. Carabao Cup. Tuesday 29th August 2023. Craven Cottage 19:45pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They can all get injured at absolutely any moment.
It's a risk every moment a player is basically alive.

It's just fucking dumb to drop them, throw and throw a game.

You're on your own here. Even Ange himself alluded to playing the dross because it was the last game before the transfer window closed.
This is a silly and childish argument that falls apart when you apply basic logic.

You can get struck by lightening and die but you still wear a seatbelt when driving.

Your house can get broken into but you still lock your doors and windows when you leave.

You could get injected with drugs at a club by someone stabbing the back of your neck with a syringe but you'd still prefer to not leave your drinks unattended.

and finally....

players can get injured at any time, but you still manage their playing time and intensity to cope with the season.

This is a silly and childish argument that falls apart when you apply basic logic.

You can get struck by lightening and die but you still wear a seatbelt when driving.

Your house can get broken into but you still lock your doors and windows when you leave.

You could get injected with drugs at a club by someone stabbing the back of your neck with a syringe but you'd still prefer to not leave your drinks unattended.

and finally....

players can get injured at any time, but you still manage their playing time and intensity to cope with the season.

You're wrong.
I can't even be bothered to reason with you. Nobody can.

Were you born in June then?
You're giving me too much credit, Ange didn't win me over until August. His appointment was the first time I heard of him.
But if anyone deserves a "Mourinista" type cult it's him so I'm happy to be called a JCL Ange fan.
Ange, Ange's beard, Spurs. In that order.
:bissoumahear:

Back
Top Bottom