EUROPA LEAGUE: Lazio (Away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To conclude, one latest news:
an ASRoma fan has been arrested for last night attack, he is a member of a right-wing extremist political group.

well don't WE look stoopid? It appears that lazio fans are innocent after all, and were probably spending last night helping out at a Jewish Orphanage in Rome!

Sorry Lazio fans... Paolo di Canio must've just been waving to his Family in the crowd... I stand corrected!

di_canio_salute.jpg

"Ciao Mama... I'll be home for some Chicken Soup after the game... ooh, did you get me that Jackie Mason DVD I love so much, and don't forget to change the crockery, it's Passover next week! Shalom..."

The only decent thing that fascist cunt did was to make Nigel Winterburn shit himself on TV up at Hillsborough... other than that, I hope his Daughter (if he has one) marries a Black Gypsy Rabbi...
That'll REALLY fuck with his walnut-sized mind! FASCIST CUNT... SAY IT AIN'T SO!

Hi guys
I am sorry for the horrible fact happened last night but I would say that they were NOT Lazio ultras, no one had Lazio's scarves or flags so please do not attack us: in Italy when things like this appens and nothing to do with football, they always say they are ultras.

you have posted a table of incidents in rome, they were ALWAYS asroma fans.
If Lazio's ultras attack other fans, they never use knives because isn in their style, they use only punches because they arent infamous.

Campo de fiori is a square famous for incidents, infact is full of carabinieri every day.

I repeat: no images and no evidence that they Lazio fans...

Cheers

Sorry, but that is bollocks

This is all that it is left on the Repubblica newspaper regarding Lazio supporter

http://roma.repubblica.it/cronaca/2...ori_tifosi_laziali_assaltano_un_pub-47159652/

'Gli inquirenti però non escludono che possa essersi trattato di un gruppo eterogeneo di tifosi di più squadre, laziali compresi, uniti dal razzismo e dall'antisemitismo.'

'The investigators do not rule out the possibility that the aggressors was a group of different supporters, including Lazio, with racist and antisemitic intents in common.'

need more proof of the reliability of this piece of bog roll in square format?
you have to understand how upset we are, these incidents are not isolated in Rome, as has already been mentioned on this thread, you should really be condemning those responsible as opposed to trying to paint a picture of Lazio fans being all sweetness and light.

It's only making people more upset when you completely deny there being unsavoury elements in your support (as most clubs do). If a bunch of Lazio fans got smashed up in London when they played Spurs I'd condemn the act straight away as opposed to trying to shift blame which you seem so intent on doing.

A fan of another club that comes on here simply to ask for advice about London, provide the history of his club, give directions around Rome, where the best bars are, how to ask for beer in Italian, without trolling or slagging off our club... I like this guy. Have some rep Klose.

When will Italy and their clubs be kicked out of competitions? Imagine if there were constant stabbings of rival foreign fans in England?

I mean, really picture it. Fucking sick of them getting away with everything. Corruption, matchfixing, riots, stabbings, open fascism every fucking season.

I was thinking that, if this had happened out there, then they had to come to us they'd be getting kicked up and down the High Road. It'd be like Cardiff a few years back.

The problem with this is that it would create a spiral of violence. And their fans who would be getting a kicking would not be the same that were dishing it out in Rome, which would make us just as bad as them.

This 'it's a minority' argument really gets my goat.

If it's a minority then the majority need to do something about it. Be it Lazio supporters, Roma supporters whatever. The majority should be sending a message to their club and making it clear that this type of behaviour is not acceptable. If I sat in the Paxton on Sunday and some bloke made a monkey noises at any player or fan of any side, I would do everything I could to make sure the club knew who it was and that they were dealt with.

There are very few European cities in the world where football fans should ever feel scared or unsafe. Heartbreaking really that the capital of a beautiful country like Italy is one of them.
To say that we don't understand Lazio or the history is insulting. No excuses, this is the 21st century and right here and it is totally unacceptable.

***Rant Over***

Hi
As a West Ham fan i know there's bad blood between our clubs as evidenced by the "Romford" post on this site.
However i wanted to say that i hope your injured supporters recover ok after the horrific attack.
Best wishes to them and their families.
Some things just trancend bitter rivalry and i think this is one of those occasions.
Typical cowardly Eyeties.....a leopard never changes its spots.
All the best

Jonesy

the bridge near the stadium, basically where a lot of trouble happens, been reading up on it recently.

the more your with the better..they tend to pick on 1& 2's very small groups...there shitcunts & wont dare go near anything where numbers are similar... keep your wits about you or wait for a group to come by.
stay by the inner pavement as they like to play at modern day zorro's from behind
on vespa's

been there a few times for lazio/roma games...fucking ultra's/nazi's my arse........i've shit harder after a vindaloo

Right then you slags, I'm off to Rome shortly. Someone better post up where we're drinking pre-game or there will be trouble.

Looked at a few pictures of that square. No Bars from what I can see. The club said The Piazza Navona has bars?
Roma has maybe 2.000 bars...a bar every 200 metres
if you want a pub, the best areas are Campo De Fiori, Trastevere (TRILUSSA SQUARE) or the center near Altare della Patria, the big and wonderful white monument: near VIA DEL CORSO there are two pub when you can find a lot of english boys, called SCHOOLAR and TRINITY COLLEGE PUB

Hi guys
I am sorry for the horrible fact happened last night but I would say that they were NOT Lazio ultras, no one had Lazio's scarves or flags so please do not attack us: in Italy when things like this appens and nothing to do with football, they always say they are ultras.

you have posted a table of incidents in rome, they were ALWAYS asroma fans.
If Lazio's ultras attack other fans, they never use knives because isn in their style, they use only punches because they arent infamous.

Campo de fiori is a square famous for incidents, infact is full of carabinieri every day.

I repeat: no images and no evidence that they Lazio fans...

Cheers

Ha ha - yeah the hooligans always go dressed in full kit.......it's a shock they didn't all have their names on the back of their shirts just to make doubly sure they were identifiable

Calm down? I tell you what, any Spurs fan that thinks we should be calm about this can fuck off aswell, and if the forum wants to defend Lazio fans over Spurs ones, they too can get fucked

And dont worry, there wont be any apologies this time. I know where I stand on this one.

Mate, just stop going on about it. No one wants to read your back & forth arguments for pages of a thread. PM him if you want to carry on discussing this. Please, lets just talk about the game.

Back
Top Bottom