EUROPA LEAGUE: Lazio (Away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Are liverpool playing at home? Can't even hear them

Well your hearing is clearly in need of some medical help...
doncha know that Liverpool have the most passionate fans in Europe, if not the World, if not the Universe... they've got flags and banners and EVERYTHING! (c) ITV...

people not getting jokes
uYvuK.gif

Just got round to watching the recording of the game having got back from Rome. Loving the 5 minute+ rendition of "Fuck 'Em All".

Me and the lads took our women along and enjoyed a few extra days. My wife kept saying how brilliant all our fans were. In the pubs, on the cattle-bus, in the queue and in the stadium they all looked out for the little ladies. You know what guys, its not a surprise to me but we are the Tottenham and we are the best.

I'm gonna need to learn a few phrases in Italian. 'One beer please' 'two beers please' 'three beers please' and 'come back to my hotel, it's only down the road' should suffice
"Una birra per favore" " Due birre per favore" "Tre birre per favore" ... "Vieni nel mio hotel, è qui lungo la via"

need something else? ;)
I repeat, I am very sorry to read that you continue to call us racists

we are no more "racist" than they are asroma, Juventus, Inter or Verona fans, but the Italian and foreign press always attacks ONLY us

I would like to do an history lesson, but it would take too long and my english is not perfect. I only ask you a pleasure: Fascism, understood as a SOCIAL movement is VERY different from Nazism.
Nazism is racism, anti-Semitism and cruelty to other human beings and this is disgusting.
Fascism was a movement that has brought a lot of force and wealth all over Italy: our grandparents, when we speak about fascism, their eyes start to shine with joy because everything was perfect, rich and safe.

Later (1938) mussolini became allied with Hitler because he was forced: he had to choose to be destroyed or become allies with Germany (Mussolini made the wrong move, no doubt!!the only wrong choice of its management.)

Mussolini instituted several innovations that went to improve the lives of Italians and Italy, unlike now where politicians think about only their comfortable and everything goes wrong, was rich, prosperous, secure and projected toward a bright future, then ruined everything in the 1938.

Finally we can divide Fascism into two parts:
1923-1938
1938-1945

the second part i believe that all of us know what it was disgusting
the first part is that our grandparents are still in love, the REAL fascism...

sorry for the long post and I hope i not to be attacked

GOOD MATCH AND FORZA LAZIO, you are welcome

A fan of another club that comes on here simply to ask for advice about London, provide the history of his club, give directions around Rome, where the best bars are, how to ask for beer in Italian, without trolling or slagging off our club... I like this guy. Have some rep Klose.
thanks for the nice words, I really appreciate

talking about tomorrow's game, bad news for us: Klose, Konko and maybe Candreva out...
the stadium will not be full, absolutely
we sold very few tickets (16.000 at yesterday) first of all because time is really prohibitive (working hours) secondly because Italian, I dont understand why, have always seen the europa league as a useless competition.

for more information I am here, but I think many of you are already in Rome and will not read this forum

Forza Lazio

I agree that it's a policing matter but the club cannot be absolved of any responsibility.

The fans are a representation of the club, home or way, it doesn't matter. For this to not happen again, teams must be banned, play matches on a neutral territory or played behind closed doors.

A message needs to be sent, lets not forget that they've already received a punishment for racially abusing Spurs players.

This is one step too far IMO.

I'm not promoting football violence, but if any yids out there did want to get there own back, I'm sure a few of Roma's boys wouldn't mind helping out :nawty:

Back
Top Bottom