EUROPA LEAGUE: Lazio (Away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Calm down? I tell you what, any Spurs fan that thinks we should be calm about this can fuck off aswell, and if the forum wants to defend Lazio fans over Spurs ones, they too can get fucked

And dont worry, there wont be any apologies this time. I know where I stand on this one.

Calm down? I tell you what, any Spurs fan that thinks we should be calm about this can fuck off aswell, and if the forum wants to defend Lazio fans over Spurs ones, they too can get fucked

And dont worry, there wont be any apologies this time. I know where I stand on this one.

Mate, just stop going on about it. No one wants to read your back & forth arguments for pages of a thread. PM him if you want to carry on discussing this. Please, lets just talk about the game.

Im talking generally about the attitude of Lazio fans, including you, to always have an excuse. Todays excuse: It wasnt us.

Pathetic

You are pathetic: so far, that is the truth, not an excuse.
It was a Nazis act. The first arrested, an AS Rome fan (see newspapers - ok, BBC haven't updated on that, I just hope they will soon) - how can you pretend to spread your opposite truth?

In any case, I condemned, I posted an excerpt from our forum which GIVES EVIDENCE we condemned and we want to provide the police with any needed info - what shall I do further to please you, my Master?

Please stop it (or just ignore me)
Hugs :)

Calm down? I tell you what, any Spurs fan that thinks we should be calm about this can fuck off aswell, and if the forum wants to defend Lazio fans over Spurs ones, they too can get fuked
It's not about defending anyone against it. Look, Flav made it clear that they were getting sick of people spamming up the forum and having endless fights. Now, as much as I don't completely agree with the sentiment, I would rather not ruin this place for the future in light of the hellholes that other places have.

I don't disagree with you on the Lazio stuff, but dial your emotions back. One or two heated messages are enough. Say what you feel you need to say then just walk away. That way, less fights and less pissing off the board owners, no?

That's my way of intending relationships - even in the virtual dimension.
Do you feel annoyed? Please ignore.

Hugs :)

I think it's more that on a forum where Fascism and the stabbing of two football fans are being discussed, 'HUGS' is a little, as you say, insensibile e insignificante?

....aaaaaaaaaaaanyway, back to the game, I see that Naughton, Walker, Caulker, Sandro (does he count?) and Adebayor are in the team... I wonder what the Lazio fans will make of that?

COYS!

I think it's more that on a forum where Fascism and the stabbing of two football fans are being discussed, 'HUGS' is a little, as you say, insensibile e insignificante?

I had long apologised for my poor English.
Please consider this.

I cannot anyway understand how a hug may be seen as an offence - anyway, point taken, I'll dismiss it.
Thanks for this.

Ciao

this is a big game for TC. time to stake a starting berth ahead of the wrong Tom in the absence of Dembele

got a good feeling about this match.

I had long apologised for my poor English.
Please consider this.

I cannot anyway understand how a hug may be seen as an offence - anyway, point taken, I'll dismiss it.
Thanks for this.

Ciao

Think niente of it...

Baci per te!!!!! (o è troppo gay?) ;)

Good luck tonight and all that, but I hope the bad Lazio fans don't ruin it for the decent ones...

Yes, this will be our first competitive fixture in Rome, and the last hopefully.

I didn't think we had, but the memory's not what it once was. Anyway, It's pretty remarkable that we've never played in Rome so far given that we've not got an insignificant European history. Having said that I don't think we've played that many Italian teams over the years have we? AC Milan, Inter, Udinese.. Any others?

Back
Top Bottom