EUROPA LEAGUE: Lazio (Away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We were in a pub down the square from the pub that got attacked last night. Two or three fans came in with blood streaming from their heads and they barricaded the place up. Barmaids cryig etc, was awful. We're okay though, and my hatred for the vile club has grown to a new height. Fascist cowardsthe lot of them. Fuck Lazio, i hope we smash them tonight.

Up the Spurs, stay safe everyone

Let me show ashamed for what you happened to face.
According to latest reports (by same newspapers who early on had blamed Lazio fans for that - you find some posts int his thread about why Repubblica is always so keen to tarnish reputation of Lazio), and as we suspected, that hateful aggression seems related to racist groups - people arrested so far have no linkage whatsoever with Lazio fans.

This does not make me any less ashamed - but as I already sepcified, I feel more ashamed as an Italian (and a meember of mankind).

Let me wish you enjoying the match and a safe trip back home, and I keep my fingers crossed for those injured. I hope the Club will make something to show careful about this.

(and apologies for my English is not so full with nuances as it might be needed in this case)

Let me show ashamed for what you happened to face.
According to latest reports (by same newspapers who early on had blamed Lazio fans for that - you find some posts int his thread about why Repubblica is always so keen to tarnish reputation of Lazio), and as we suspected, that hateful aggression seems related to racist groups - people arrested so far have no linkage whatsoever with Lazio fans.

This does not make me any less ashamed - but as I already sepcified, I feel more ashamed as an Italian (and a meember of mankind).

Let me wish you enjoying the match and a safe trip back home, and I keep my fingers crossed for those injured. I hope the Club will make something to show careful about this.

(and apologies for my English is not so full with nuances as it might be needed in this case)

FYI other lazio fans ^^ THAT is how you do it.

(Although I'm still not sure how I've apparently bordered racism)

(probably I got you wrong, apologies for that - I thought you referred to me and my nick and you were sort of insinuating I was here to provoke a debate about the Israeli-Palestinian warfare.
Sorry for that, I got your point, although I don't endorse it 100%, in any case I have adopted this nickname since I first logged in a Lazio forum, for the very purpose to keep my stance against racism.
I must admit that wasn't much needed, in all the fora I have populated so far ;)

All the best)

Never was there a better argument for Spurs fans to PERSIST with using YIDDO as a PROUD CALL OF ARMS... the fact that the SBL or David Baddiel will NEVER GET IT doesn't concern me in the slightest... this is an issue far greater than them, WE have to deal with this Nazi Fascist scum aimed towards our club and our fans.
The fact that ANYONE has been stabbed on the pure basis that he is associated with a deemed 'Jewish club' is disgusting enough. We don't have to take it... and yet we're being told by people who have no affiliation whatsoever with our club what we can or can't sing to TRY and combat this shameful behaviour sickens me to the core.

We aren't combating Fascism/Racism by fighting back physically, we're doing it VERBALLY... and if that isn't something to be proud of, then I don't know what is!

:bow:

Sorry, I misunderstood, I thought that you were saying that the Club S.S. Lazio abused its own black players...

We are not denying that there are extremist groups among Lazio fans, as there are in all the Italian teams' supporters.
I personally don't like you to generalize, that's it.

aaaaaaaaaaaah, I see, that's alright then!

It's like saying there's at least one Paedophile teaching in EVERY Primary school, but the rest are OK...

...the fact is, THERE FUCKING SHOULDN'T BE ANY, END OF!

OH, AND WHILE I'M AT IT... I'M ASSUMING ALL ITALIANS ARE CATHOLIC... SO HEAR THIS: THE POPE MOLESTS KIDS... THERE, I FUCKING SAID IT... THE CATHOLIC CHURCH IS CORRUPT TO THE CORE... SEND YOUR FUCKING CUNT OF A GOD TO SMITE ME DOWN, 'COS THE CUNT DON'T EXIST, AND WARS AND FAMINE AND DISEASE AND DEATH ARE EITHER ALL A SICK FUCKING 'GODDY' JOKE - IN WHICH CASE I DON'T WANT TO WORSHIP A CUNT GOD LIKE THAT - OR HE DOESN'T EXIST, TAKE YOUR PICK, WHICH IS IT TO BE!

...yeah I said it, I went there.... YEAH I'M SHOUTING!
What, are you telling me that NOT all Italians are catholic? Well funny that, 'COS NOT ALL SPURS FANS ARE JEWISH, so what the fuck is the Far Right stabbing them for if it isn't political/religious and nothing to do with Lazio, then it must be football related and most likely LAZIO fans after all, so again, which is it to be?

If Lazio's supporters are SO misunderstood, fair-minded and holier than thou, then I assume they'll spend the rest of the day using their knives to GO STAB SOME FUCKING NAZIS! ...am I right kids?

Don't be standing up for people who stab other human beings based on not only a RELIGION, but a FOOTBALL CLUB on which that religion is perceived to be based... it's so fucking wrong it's untrue!

TO ALL WELL MEANING LAZIO FANS, I.M SORRY FOR THE MISUNDERSTANDING, AND APOLOGISE FOR MY PEOPLE...

BUT TO ANY FAR-RIGHT EXTREMISTS WHO ROAM THE EARTH AND STAB STRANGERS IN THE NAME OF LAZIO, FUCKING KISS MY MISSING FORESKIN YOU FASCIST CUNTS!!

YID ARMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(is that too much??)

(probably I got you wrong, apologies for that - I thought you referred to me and my nick and you were sort of insinuating I was here to provoke a debate about the Israeli-Palestinian warfare.
Sorry for that, I got your point, although I don't endorse it 100%, in any case I have adopted this nickname since I first logged in a Lazio forum, for the very purpose to keep my stance against racism.
I must admit that wasn't much needed, in all the fora I have populated so far ;)

All the best)

Not quite sure how you got to that conclusion, but thank you for apologising.

Good luck with making a stance, I hope others join you! :adebaehug:

Back
Top Bottom