EUROPA LEAGUE: Lazio (Away)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So SS Lazio Ultras, with their links to Fascism, who sing songs about Mussolini while seig heiling, decided that while Spurs were in town, a club known for its Jewish links, they would sit back while OTHER nazi scum went on the rampage.

At THEIR game? Fuck off.

Nutshell

Ummm...... I'd just accuse Chelsea of being a bunch of racists, because they are. Their fans are racists and it turns out that their 'Leader and Legend' is a racist too...

Pretty much confirms it.
especially since most of their plastic fans now support Man City.

This 'it's a minority' argument really gets my goat.

If it's a minority then the majority need to do something about it. Be it Lazio supporters, Roma supporters whatever. The majority should be sending a message to their club and making it clear that this type of behaviour is not acceptable. If I sat in the Paxton on Sunday and some bloke made a monkey noises at any player or fan of any side, I would do everything I could to make sure the club knew who it was and that they were dealt with.

There are very few European cities in the world where football fans should ever feel scared or unsafe. Heartbreaking really that the capital of a beautiful country like Italy is one of them.
To say that we don't understand Lazio or the history is insulting. No excuses, this is the 21st century and right here and it is totally unacceptable.

***Rant Over***

It's hardly unrelated to the football match then. Is it not possible that Lazio fans could be in these many "Nazi" groups?
Absolutely yes, these groups are Romans then surely there is the presence of Roma fans, Lazio and not only.
but with the Lazio Ultras have little to do, unfortunately there are shit also with us, because Lazio fans in italy are more than 2 millions

we came to London (I was there) and we were correctly for your ways, stations and stadium without creating any minimal damage
is not it?

because in Italy the tottenham fans are seen as "Jews" and in Rome there are many Nazi groups

I couldn't give a Pope's fart (yeah, I went there, YOUR POPE FARTS TOO!) that it was or wasn't Lazio fans that did this... I'm sure many of them didn't even know there's a game on, there just happened to be LOADS OF STINKING DIRTY JEWS IN THEIR PUB LAST NIGHT... the point is, that in 2012, NAZI sympathisers are alive and well in YOUR CAPITAL CITY... that alone is shameful.
...and THAT, my Italian friend is why there is so much negativity aimed at your countrymen.

Io rispetto l'Italia, e l'amore come un paese ... Ho lavorato e vissuto. Ma, purtroppo, alcuni dei vostri abitanti lasciano molto a desiderare con le loro opinioni politiche.

Never was there a better argument for Spurs fans to PERSIST with using YIDDO as a PROUD CALL OF ARMS... the fact that the SBL or David Baddiel will NEVER GET IT doesn't concern me in the slightest... this is an issue far greater than them, WE have to deal with this Nazi Fascist scum aimed towards our club and our fans.
The fact that ANYONE has been stabbed on the pure basis that he is associated with a deemed 'Jewish club' is disgusting enough. We don't have to take it... and yet we're being told by people who have no affiliation whatsoever with our club what we can or can't sing to TRY and combat this shameful behaviour sickens me to the core.

We aren't combating Fascism/Racism by fighting back physically, we're doing it VERBALLY... and if that isn't something to be proud of, then I don't know what is!

YID ARMY!

star-of-david-0.jpg

If it's a minority then the majority need to do something about it. Be it Lazio supporters, Roma supporters whatever. The majority should be sending a message to their club and making it clear that this type of behaviour is not acceptable. If I sat in the Paxton on Sunday and some bloke made a monkey noises at any player or fan of any side, I would do everything I could to make sure the club knew who it was and that they were dealt with.

There are very few European cities in the world where football fans should ever feel scared or unsafe. Heartbreaking really that the capital of a beautiful country like Italy is one of them.
To say that we don't understand Lazio or the history is insulting. No excuses, this is the 21st century and right here and it is totally unacceptable.

***Rant Over***

Couldn't agree more.

I think if anyone saw some cunt doing monkey chants, he'd be decked then handed to the stewards.

Absolutely yes, these groups are Romans then surely there is the presence of Roma fans, Lazio and not only.
but with the Lazio Ultras have little to do, unfortunately there are shit also with us, because Lazio fans in italy are more than 2 millions

we came to London (I was there) and we were correctly for your ways, stations and stadium without creating any minimal damage
is not it?

YOUR FANS WERE RACIALY ABUSING OUR BLACK PLAYERS.

Fuck me...

If it's a minority then the majority need to do something about it. Be it Lazio supporters, Roma supporters whatever. The majority should be sending a message to their club and making it clear that this type of behaviour is not acceptable.

Totally. I remember a Lazio game a few years back. There was a no racism thing in Italy that week end (Kick It Out maybe), and they did stuff before the game.

Lazios stadium was empty, because they boycotted the message.

After about 10 minutes, the flood gates opened and they all poured in. By the THOUSANDS.

Telling me the club didnt let that happen knowingly. Scum.

is not it?

Do you go to many European away fixtures? If so I find it astonishing that you would want to associate yourself with a club that actively racially abuses black players on more than one occasion.

Staggering.

Couldn't agree more.

I think if anyone saw some cunt doing monkey chants, he'd be decked then handed to the stewards.

This is the level of civilation that you reached thanks to your fight against hooliganism.
In Italy it's not so, the police is scared of these extremist groups and, in some cases, a party to them.

This is the level of civilation that you reached thanks to your fight against hooliganism.
In Italy it's not so, the police is scared of these extremist groups and, in some cases, a party to them.

Which is why your clubs should be banned until Italy, as whole, cleans its act up and climbs out of the pockets of violent criminals.

I just wouldn't go. Simple as that.

If my club was actively doing this with no real attempt made to stop it, I wouldn't go. I wouldn't support such a club.

But that's just me and how I've been brought up. Nobody loves a club THAT much that they are willing sacrifice their morals.

This is all that it is left on the Repubblica newspaper regarding Lazio supporter

http://roma.repubblica.it/cronaca/2...ori_tifosi_laziali_assaltano_un_pub-47159652/

'Gli inquirenti però non escludono che possa essersi trattato di un gruppo eterogeneo di tifosi di più squadre, laziali compresi, uniti dal razzismo e dall'antisemitismo.'

'The investigators do not rule out the possibility that the aggressors was a group of different supporters, including Lazio, with racist and antisemitic intents in common.'

need more proof of the reliability of this piece of bog roll in square format?

Which is why your clubs should be banned until Italy, as whole, cleans its act up and climbs out of the pockets of violent criminals.

Disagree all you want, with the above, but the post just said that cops were scared of or part of the Nazi Scum running freely around your society. If it goes beyond football, then you need to sort your whole country out.

You disagree, then I dont know how sorry about it you are.

Now "Corriere della Sera online" has changed the title into "anti-semitic raid; probably involved supporters of different teams"

the point is, that in 2012, NAZI sympathisers are alive and well in YOUR CAPITAL CITY... that alone is shameful.

I fully take you point, this is the real shame.

I just wouldn't go. Simple as that.

If my club was actively doing this with no real attempt made to stop it, I wouldn't go. I wouldn't support such a club.

But that's just me and how I've been brought up. Nobody loves a club THAT much that they are willing sacrifice their morals.
This seems to me a little bit exaggerated...
These extremists are criminals, irrespective of what football team they support.

Back
Top Bottom